Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Allow Heart Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Pokefyre

Suggestion:
Allow Heart Indicators

Detailed description:
I know this just got suggested, But it is a very dumb rule. I don't think that Damage indicators give any unfair advantages as everyone can download it (even people with cracked accounts)
there are many reasons why this should be allowed again.​

Reason(s):
1. like I said above anyone can download it so it doesn't give an advantage to anyone because they can easily install one.
2. Every other server has it. I have never seen a server without either have indicators built in or allowed I don't feel like its fair if this is the only server I cant use it on
3. even minigames in this server has damage indicators built in.
4. it is practically impossible to tell if someone is using it and will just cause more false punishments
5. only a few of the entire server agreed with the "new rule". most of them are against it. (everyone I have talked to is against it)
6. the punishments are too hard, you can better using a hacked client (not that I suggest it!). it got the same punishment as having heart/dmg indicators. (perm ban if active)
7. damage indicator is on the ALLOWED list and at the same time on the DISALLOWED list. so even the management is confused what to do with the rule (https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/)
I don't even know why you disallowed it in the first place but it should not be disallowed.​

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
So is Schemathica/Printer? Try making a cannon without it and see how long it takes. Should they disallowed all mods and clients because it has some type of advantage?
Indeed. Disallow everything, make Pika a vanilla strictly server
All the depipe survival players can shut up and shove their reasons up their nostrils.
First they disallow swearing and spamming in faction chat, now they disallow damage indicators. Yes lets disallow everything else and see how the playerbase goes down!

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Y’all could’ve just downvoted the initial suggestion to get this removed either way if you look at the advantages it gives you might as well remove half the mods that are allowed.

+1

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Any reasons?
If you mean about my opinion being "Neutral" well, I said that because I don't really know how important this mod will be on OpFactions or any other "faction" type gamemode because I don't play those gamemodes, that's why I left a neutral instead of +1 or -1

Outscale

Banned
Y’all could’ve just downvoted the initial suggestion to get this removed either way if you look at the advantages it gives you might as well remove half the mods that are allowed.

+1
The funny thing is that suggestion had 0 upvotes so no one even knew it existed until it got accepted :')

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
So whoever suggested that Damage Indicators should be allowed on OPFactions/Factions, you are telling me that i have to switch everytime i go to another gamemode? When i go to practice i need to turn it off and so on. What if i forget to turn them off?
This is pretty much giving STAFF more reason to SS other players, which on one side it's negative since the amount of false punishments, some staff abusing and so on. The staff team is just getting more & mpre reasons to screenshare a legit player and ban him. While the sheer amount of cheaters on Bedwars, skywars, practice and so on continues to not get any attention, again i'm not saying the staff aren't doing their job well enough, i'm saying that the other side of the server (cheaters, exploiters) are NOT getting any attention now.
On the positive side, i don't see anything positive. Everyone who plays a cracked minecraft server (PikaNetwork) can't download Lunar, BadLion (premium minecraft pvp clients , these don't have Damage indicators ) , and some cracked pvp clients (LabyMod) have the Damage Indicators BUILT IN .
This rule will make players get Premium accounts, install premium pvp clients and play. But what to do when those players visit some of the better Premium servers? They are going to stay on them and ditch Pika, that means Pika is just getting rid of it's playerbase.

From me a +1 for the server globally, not just Factions & OPFactions

And to you Unawarely, you depipe random, this isn't Hypixel ( Hypixel is a mainly minigames server) nor it is Mineplex (Mineplex is dead, and they had damage indicators built in before)
Alot of factions based , practice based , skyblock based server have damage indicators allowed
yea its like they are trying to make staffs lives more miserable

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I didn't quite understand the 7th opinion lmao.
the 7th one is about it being on allowed and disallowed list at the same time, that this rule was accepted and the thread of disallowed/allowed mods got edited in a hurry without thinking what they did.

Jace9

The Pika
Indeed. Disallow everything, make Pika a vanilla strictly server
All the depipe survival players can shut up and shove their reasons up their nostrils.
First they disallow swearing and spamming in faction chat, now they disallow damage indicators. Yes lets disallow everything else and see how the playerbase goes down!
^^^^

+1
Fr it was suggested and accepted when I was sleeping.
If you mean about my opinion being "Neutral" well, I said that because I don't really know how important this mod will be on OpFactions or any other "faction" type gamemode because I don't play those gamemodes, that's why I left a neutral instead of +1 or -1
Okay
the 7th one is about it being on allowed and disallowed list at the same time, that this rule was accepted and the thread of disallowed/allowed mods got edited in a hurry without thinking what they did.
ahhh kk

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
Okay. Fr. Stop being senseless for a moment. No one is asking you to change your client and get forge. Get it if you want. Don't get it if you don't want it. You don't even play factions nowadays. You probs used to play before, I don't know, but yeah. Most of the people who -1 this has like no sense of factions tbh. Like just stop talking when you don't know things. We play factions and we know why we need Damage Indicators. I won't tell you all the reasons why we need them because those are already listed above. Read them once more if you want to. If you don't agree with this being added in your favorite game mode, then say "+1., but only in Op Factions", at least.

It isn't our problem 7yr old kids don't know how to install certain mods and MOST of the players don't have armor status mod/status effect mod. Isn't that an advantage too? Talk about that? (Not telling to disallow them or you will just lose ALL the player base from factions don't think you are that dumb. MCMMO AND KB BEING WEIRD AS F**K is the biggest problem and that completely F*cks game sense. You know? So don't even say "use game sense instead of damage indicators".

First of all. What do you mean by "Everyone can easily install hack clients too"? Doesn't make sense to me.

Second, this ain't Miniplex or Hypixel. Don't even compare ty.

Third, "Players only"? I mean NPC's don't really play competitive, do they? And you say that if minigames have it built-in then we don't need it on any other game mode. Omg. Smart. We gonna use minigames built-in damage indicator on Op Factions. Bro we just got a solution @Thief !!

This suggestion is about making it legal. Wdym staff can find out? If it ain't even legal yet? Not a valid opinion!

"EVERYONE" Big word, you know. Most of the people (who really understood this suggestion), want it. Don't try to dominate others with the word everyone. I have seen suggestions with 0 or less than 0 votes get accepted.

BRO IF NO ONE IS GOING TO USE IT, THEN WHY WOULD ANYONE GET PUNISHED FR DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. RULEBREAKERS COULD GET THEIR A KICKED IRDC WE TALKING ABOUT MAKING IT LEGAL !!!!

I didn't quite understand the 7th opinion lmao.

^^^^^^^^

Any reasons?

Peace.
Have a good day!
ahhh hows everyones day hmm? wbu jace hows ur day

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
ahhh hi sxi wsp mans hows ur day hmm? or night

Unawarely

The Pika
It will be harder as u think, can you please explain how you can moderate this? You can at the moment see it only by screensharing players or at player reports. So it isnt like hacks, griefing all chat rules that you just can record and punish the player.
There isn't any way to know that they are using a heart indicator, but that doesn't meanany false punishments will be made. You just even better then me that staff take alot of care to make sure punishments are accurate.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Heart/damage indicators give a huge advantage to those using them over those who aren't. That's why they're disallowed.
You can't know someone else's health without using those indicators if the indicators aren't built into the gamemode (like they are on minigames for example). Making them allowed again would give an unfair advantage to players using them because they would be able to see something that other players have no way of seeing.
Every other reason has been already explained.

OP
OP
P

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Heart/damage indicators give a huge advantage to those using them over those who aren't. That's why they're disallowed.
You can't know someone else's health without using those indicators if the indicators aren't built into the gamemode (like they are on minigames for example). Making them allowed again would give an unfair advantage to players using them because they would be able to see something that other players have no way of seeing.
Every other reason has been already explained.
but at the same time like I said any1 can download them and if they are disallowed then at least shorten the ban instead of having the same punishment as having a hacked client?? and then explain armor HUD and potion effects if heart indicators are bannable then aren't these unfair advantages

Status
Not open for further replies.