Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ah reset

ExTaZzMc

Banned
Hello, before yesterday I bought for about 150euro of season key in the PvP kit mode, so I looted 2 Ultimate Rank Perm Voucher + 2 Palm Kit so I decided to put them on sale at /ah and the next day when I connected have my said that the /ah had reset so I lost for 100euro of stuff I would really like to be reimbursed please:(

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's sounds like a You problem.

That's because there is a message popping up in chat that says that a game mode is resetting soon or people definitely talk about it. You cannot play this game mode afk. But you do have a point because it reset without any prior notice and there was no giveaway , many people get to know it via giveaways. Also not everyone can be online everyday.

you usually would be advised to make a payment report butttttt... You brought seasonal keys from Goldshop or store which u used and got items out of them. So technically you used what u paid for and now server isn't responsible for your lack of knowledge about the game mode reset.

OP
OP
E

ExTaZzMc

Banned
That's sounds like a You problem.

That's because there is a message popping up in chat that says that a game mode is resetting soon or people definitely talk about it. You cannot play this game mode afk. But you do have a point because it reset without any prior notice and there was no giveaway , many people get to know it via giveaways. Also not everyone can be online everyday.

you usually would be advised to make a payment report butttttt... You brought seasonal keys from Goldshop or store which u used and got items out of them. So technically you used what u paid for and now server isn't responsible for your lack of knowledge about the game mode reset.
Wtf are you saying ? No one was knowing tht the kit pvp was about to reset or for how much time it will be in reboot you sound lika a Mother fucker Who want to scam every body. I did not use them i just wanted to sell them and now i got no money from it so stop saying "yeah you got wht you paid for little bitch cause i did'nt used them its à fucking lag of the server man, we paid for tht shit its a scam if i dont get refound wtf your à bad buzz living ! :D

OP
OP
E

ExTaZzMc

Banned
Wtf are you saying ? No one was knowing tht the kit pvp was about to reset or for how much time it will be in reboot you sound lika a Mother fucker Who want to scam every body. I did not use them i just wanted to sell them and now i got no money from it so stop saying "yeah you got wht you paid for little bitch cause i did'nt used them its à fucking lag of the server man, we paid for tht shit its a scam if i dont get refound wtf your à bad buzz living ! :D
I will just Nevers buy something from this server ... i bought for 250euro worth of stuff on this server and you are not able to help me ... wtf is tht

realoneness

Epic Pika
says the one who scammed me for 350k :ROFLMAO: