Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ads don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ion_Crysta

I didn't know where to put this, so I placed here. Basically, whenever I go and try to watch an ad, it always says "Try again later" and when I do try again, it still says the same every time, which sucks because that means I can't benefit from the freebie but everyone else could.

DOOM

It's a new system in PIKA . almost it will be work in the future. :)

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Same here. Although I don't want to complaint becpuse it was recently added, and maybe there aren't ad's available for all countries.

Verseh

Banned
Try using a different browser. If it then still doesn't work it could be because of the country you're in because I don't think ads are available for all countries yet.

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
If You're Not playing In US or UK...It will not work...

VromWhiLine

I live in the Philippines there are millions of Minecraft players in the Philippines including me and my brother. We are looking forward for the Chewbacca rank in Galactix Factions from the /adshop. We do understand that its a new feature but please. Take your time. -VromWhiLine and -MessMyself

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
Why shouldn't they replace it with vote tokens but make the price for the ranks higher?

DoXyYHD

Veteran
Ads system will be accessible from all the countries soon, the system is still new and still requires some work, be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.