Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add parties and a star/point system

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add parties and a star/point system

Detailed description:
Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.

Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other

Example(s):
I play with noobs. I want to play with freinds

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Wow! What an insult! Kids nowadays call their sisters a "him"!

What an awesome behaviour! We shall praises you as god or jesus!

Besides, we caught another kid watching aweful anime. We call these aweful anime "hent4i." Why do I know he watches these? That is because he used the anime logics! Incredible!

This kid is insane! I can't take no more about this. Someone is going to send this kid to reformatory.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

yes you didn't said 'that', that was an exaggerated example for your behavior
No I didn’t say this or imply it

“you are just trying to refuse that being "sometimes" toxic won't get you judgements like ban or mute.”

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Besides, we caught another kid watching aweful anime. We call these aweful anime "hent4i." Why do I know he watches these? That is because he used the anime logics! Incredible!

This kid is insane! I can't take no more about this. Someone is going to send this kid to reformatory.
Lols. Wtf are you talking about??? The post just went from me explaining why it’s not that bad to me constantly saying that I never said this or that.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
seriously guys this is a suggestion, it's not the right place to argue

SmileyMrDiggi

Pika Lover

hent4i is gross. kids shouldnt be watching those

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Disgusting! You are really a joke of your contry. Acting like you don't understand is a aweful idea! You should really get yourself some antibiotics(dictionary) to disinfect your toxicness. Trying to dissemble your google history is impossible! (jk)

Honestly, I think you dwarf under a well or maybe a longkang (drain).

Class dismissed. I am really losing brain cells by talking to an idiot.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Disgusting! You are really a joke of your contry. Acting like you don't understand is a aweful idea! You should really get yourself some antibiotics(dictionary) to disinfect your toxicness. Trying to dissemble your google history is impossible! (jk)

I really think you should just stop arguing with anyone honestly because you are literal shit at it all you do is start insulting them or bringing up irrelevant things to the topic. Like I just said with my previous post.

Maybe you are a troll idk

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

I too am losing brain cells trying to get you to stop bringing up irrelevant things and not understanding what I am saying lol

UpperGround

Great Reporter

not gonna lie i actually didnt understand anything

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

fighting back with a your aweful logic will never work.
Using red herrings 99% of the time will never every work.

Stop arguing with anyone who you know will win because you become a dickhead when you do it.
You bring up red herrings, insult them for it, them make strawmans because you don’t understand.

Seriously just stop.

You won’t win against anyone with the way you are arguing

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Using red herrings 99% of the time will never every work.

Stop arguing with anyone who you know will win because you become a dickhead when you do it.
You bring up red herrings, insult them for it, them make strawmans because you don’t understand.

Seriously just stop.

You won’t win against anyone with the way you are arguing
If you are a gamer, I could have been Pewdiepie!
What? Did I just heard that you will win? What a sore loser! Honestly, everything I hear from you are all insults.
What a kid. Go back to the previous page and you will see proof of you starting the insults and being insanely gay. Moreover, you should really learn something and stop having school holidays. I am glad to see you to have tuitions for your moral lesson.

You did not understand what i said, so you didn't even know what i mean, and now you are screaming like "yeah you don't even know what shit things i talk about" and stuff? Is that why you failed in communicating and have no friends?

you are the one who started insulting, and you are the reason why your mother left you. I am really glad that she might expose your google history and what you had typed here.

after all, no one cares about grammar unless their grandmother told them to.

JerryMine

The Pika
Case Successfully Decoded

Charateristics

Terrythedog
  1. The creator of this topic.
  2. Wants the server to update bedwars.
  3. Give a shitty reply to other's thought.
  4. Insult others without knowing it.
  5. Disobedient behaviour.
  6. Thinks that everyone can fight like him in bedwars, call others dickheads whenever he can.
UpperGround
  1. A visitor to this topic.
  2. Gives his thought about these updates.
  3. Gets insulted by Terrythedog.
Reporter80
  1. A visitor to this topic.
  2. Saw the incident and tries to backup his friend.
  3. Insults at a higher level.
  4. Fights for justice, but with the dark side's power.
  5. Thinks that Terrythedog should gave up on being a kid and go to learn some moral lessons.
Others
  1. lol look at these idiots fighting together nonstop for over a month, we better leave them alone have some popcorns

Status
Not open for further replies.