Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add parties and a star/point system

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add parties and a star/point system

Detailed description:
Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.

Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other

Example(s):
I play with noobs. I want to play with freinds

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Ok. I read the entire topic to see why UpperGround is so mad / what is happening.

First of all, your suggestion will 100% get denied. Why? Because

WE DON'T HAVE SO MUCH PLAYERS LIKE HYPIXEL SO WE DONT NEED STAR SYSTEM THAT LETS YOU PLAY WITH THE SAME STARS

and also THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT BEDWARS, ABOUT 2 YEARS NO UPDATE

Party? Why do you think party is a thing? The server itself is so lazy to even update...

What? Make it exactly same like Jartex? Why don't you just go to that server?

"I dont want to play with noobs"? That is really offensive. Everyone in your eyes are noobs? Have you look into the mirror? What a disgrace you are.

Also, you are really offending people. Do you know what you are typing? It is just like screaming "rXpe" and get beaten up by your mother. You speak an infinite deal of nothing.

We strongly dislike your way to communicate with other players like this. Stop being such a toxic waste and get a life.

if you find this comment offensive, you better watch out for your horrible insultful words before speaking evil to others.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Ok. I read the entire topic to see why UpperGround is so mad / what is happening.

WE DON'T HAVE SO MUCH PLAYERS LIKE HYPIXEL SO WE DONT NEED STAR SYSTEM THAT LETS YOU PLAY WITH THE SAME STARS

Party? Why do you think party is a thing? The server itself is so lazy to even update...

"I dont want to play with noobs"? That is really offensive. Everyone in your eyes are noobs? Have you look into the mirror? What a disgrace you are.

Also, you are really offending people. Do you know what you are typing? It is just like screaming "rXpe" and get beaten up by your mother. You speak an infinite deal of nothing.

We strongly dislike your way to communicate with other players like this. Stop being such a toxic waste and get a life.

if you find this comment offensive, you better watch out for your horrible insultful words before speaking evil to others.
my man

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Ok I get the stars now then but upaG didn’t say anything about the players lol. Anyway no don’t make it the same like jarred because 1. Jartex is more like hypixel in the way that there are points and when you kill get their stuff 2. Jartex has more players. Why not add parties? Is this something just to -1 my post? “oH wE wANt It tO bE dIffErEnT tHaN jaRtEX so We cANt aDd sOMEThINg UseFuL” yes I’ve looked in the mirrror and everyone before was a noob. I was a noob but I’m not saying I’m a pro but I really don’t want to be dragged down by bed defenders who can’t even do their job and then they don’t listen to me ONCE. I get how I’m not supposed to command them around so much but if they are being dumbshits then of course no one wants to be teamed with them. I’m not speaking evil. The server is so lazy to update? WELL THEN WHY NOT JUST DENY ALL THE SUGGESTIONS?? WHY BOTHER EVEN MAKING A SUGGESTION FORUM?? No not everyone in my eyes are noob some are way better than I am. I don’t get how if I call some people noobs people go on to tell me: “Oh ARe eVeRyOnE nOoBs??” It is not like screaming rXpe and no one replaces “a” with “X”. You know why? It’s because rXpe hurts people but this suggestion doesn’t except for upaG.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Ok I get the stars now then but upaG didn’t say anything about the players lol. Anyway no don’t make it the same like jarred because 1. Jartex is more like hypixel in the way that there are points and when you kill get their stuff 2. Jartex has more players. Why not add parties? Is this something just to -1 my post? “oH wE wANt It tO bE dIffErEnT tHaN jaRtEX so We cANt aDd sOMEThINg UseFuL” yes I’ve looked in the mirrror and everyone before was a noob. I was a noob but I’m not saying I’m a pro but I really don’t want to be dragged down by bed defenders who can’t even do their job and then they don’t listen to me ONCE. I get how I’m not supposed to command them around so much but if they are being dumbshits then of course no one wants to be teamed with them. I’m not speaking evil. The server is so lazy to update? WELL THEN WHY NOT JUST DENY ALL THE SUGGESTIONS?? WHY BOTHER EVEN MAKING A SUGGESTION FORUM?? No not everyone in my eyes are noob some are way better than I am. I don’t get how if I call some people noobs people go on to tell me: “Oh ARe eVeRyOnE nOoBs??” It is not like screaming rXpe and no one replaces “a” with “X”. You know why? It’s because rXpe hurts people but this suggestion doesn’t except for upaG.

1st
- Fix your horrible grammar. I don't understand some of the sentences you wrote.

2nd
- They will not do any updates to the bedwars. THEY WOULD JUST FIX THE BUGS ONLY AND THIS SERVER IS POOR BROKE

3rd
- You said that you looked into the mirror, but it somehows looks like the person in the mirror is NOT you. You know those youtubers who play bedwars? They never blamed their teammates for being a noob. The only reason you would lose is "you are not powerful enough."

4th
- It is not like everyone are forced to follow your actions. They can do what they want like breaking his own defense, respawn trapping or even fireballs you off the void. Come on, this is just a game. If you can't gain fun by playing, you should really stop right there.

5th
- You just speaked evil and you refuses to admit it. What a conflict! You said that there are players who do shit while being in your team are "noobs", and look at those caps! (No one would call themselves a pro)

6th
- The server itself WOULD NOT WANT TO UPDATE BEDWARS. The suggestions forum is just for other modules.

7th
- YOU ACT LIKE EVERYONE SUCKS AT PLAYING BEDWARS. Yeah, and now you refuses to admit it. Please learn some moral.

8th
- How could you know Rxpe is used to hurt people? What a dumb conclusion. changing "a" to "X" is to simply bypass the word's usage.

After all, you really need to swing that sweaty fist at this desktop screen. Go out and take some walk with your family and stop being a gamer. We don't want another person to die because of depressions caused by their teammates.

Newspaper said:
An indian boy died due to trash/weak teammates while playing PUBG. In the incident, he was playing games as usual. Suddenly, he became emotionally unstable and yells "Explode my future" and went to bed. In the next morning, he had never returned from his dreams.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
1st
- Fix your horrible grammar. I don't understand some of the sentences you wrote.

2nd
- They will not do any updates to the bedwars. THEY WOULD JUST FIX THE BUGS ONLY AND THIS SERVER IS POOR BROKE

3rd
- You said that you looked into the mirror, but it somehows looks like the person in the mirror is NOT you. You know those youtubers who play bedwars? They never blamed their teammates for being a noob. The only reason you would lose is "you are not powerful enough."

4th
- It is not like everyone are forced to follow your actions. They can do what they want like breaking his own defense, respawn trapping or even fireballs you off the void. Come on, this is just a game. If you can't gain fun by playing, you should really stop right there.

5th
- You just speaked evil and you refuses to admit it. What a conflict! You said that there are players who do shit while being in your team are "noobs", and look at those caps! (No one would call themselves a pro)

6th
- The server itself WOULD NOT WANT TO UPDATE BEDWARS. The suggestions forum is just for other modules.

7th
- YOU ACT LIKE EVERYONE SUCKS AT PLAYING BEDWARS. Yeah, and now you refuses to admit it. Please learn some moral.

8th
- How could you know Rxpe is used to hurt people? What a dumb conclusion. changing "a" to "X" is to simply bypass the word's usage.

After all, you really need to swing that sweaty fist at this desktop screen. Go out and take some walk with your family and stop being a gamer. We don't want another person to die because of depressions caused by their teammates.
man i love you

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

1. Ok I have bad grammar k
2.if they don’t do updates to bedwars I’ll stop making suggestions then
3. Yes I looked in the mirror. You know those youtubers who play bedwars? They practice a lot and a pros, I never called myself a pro and TEAMS are supposed to rely on each other to win and not for one to carry the other. Only pros are capable of doing that and I’m not a pro so I’m not really sure why you are bringing up youtubers.
4. This argument is garbage. I SAID that I can’t command them but if they are being dickheads by doing whatever that is that is 1. Team greifing and 2. Stupid. I am gaining fun from playing if I’m not getting dickhead teammates or garbage teammates that don’t want to listen.
5. Your grammar is weird here and I don’t understand
6. Ok read 2.
7. Please stop saying refuses when you should say refuse. Anyway I’m NOT, I’m am merely giving EXAMPLES of shitty teammates and I already asked why calling a few people noobs implies that I’m calling everyone noobs to you. I’m not, and I said there are people much better than I am.
8. Fxck 0ff n1gg3r
Yeah your grammar sometimes is weird. Also, maybe you should stop making assumptions about me.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

And By the way you skipped most of what I said

Reporter80

Pika Lover
How stubborn are you? you does not seem to understand what you are even doing right now. Just look at those replies, if people are dickheads, just stop playing and get a life! You can't judge them as there is no rules to keep players from being a noob / troll their own team.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
you are litteraly dumb as fVck.
This is the 2nd immediate reply right after my post. Why? because you only know how to answer questions 1 by 1. This is so stupid! Your attitude is like sh1t and your existence must be a mistake to your mother. You never understand what you are doing wrong and that is the worst part of your behaviour. Have you see a lot of youtubers raging over a cubic game? No! That is what I want you to learn! Not to rage at the game and stop calling other noobs even if they are. And the worst reply to me ever is when you said that I skipped most of what you had said. Look at these dreadful and hopeless comments! I compressed everything wrong about your personalities and you still tries to fight back with no real life logics.

Trust me, you are not going to live long in this cruel world. Trying to stop a conversation by fighting with no logics at all would just lead you to your demise.

Thank you, sore loser.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is the 2nd immediate reply right after my post. Why? because you only know how to answer questions 1 by 1. This is so stupid! Your attitude is like sh1t and your existence must be a mistake to your mother. You never understand what you are doing wrong and that is the worst part of your behaviour. Have you see a lot of youtubers raging over a cubic game? No! That is what I want you to learn! Not to rage at the game and stop calling other noobs even if they are. And the worst reply to me ever is when you said that I skipped most of what you had said. Look at these dreadful and hopeless comments! I compressed everything wrong about your personalities and you still tries to fight back with no real life logics.

Trust me, you are not going to live long in this cruel world. Trying to stop a conversation by fighting with no logics at all would just lead you to your demise.

Thank you, sore loser.
you are just beautiful ily

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Thank you, sore loser.
Hello little shithole idc if it’s just a fucking cubic game and if you are just trying to insult me and tell me I can’t do anything about noobs then stfu. MY WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS TO NOT PLAY WITH DICKHEADS. And yes answering questions 1 by 1 IS HOW YOU ANSWER QUESTIONS. Do you think you answer question at random? NO! Idfc if my personalities are bad because that’s not your business. This whole post is about the suggestion, not me raging.

In the end you are just bringing up tons and tons of red herrings.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

How stubborn are you? you does not seem to understand what you are even doing right now. Just look at those replies, if people are dickheads, just stop playing and get a life! You can't judge them as there is no rules to keep players from being a noob / troll their own team.
If people are dickheads stop playing? WHY SHOULD I FUCKING STOP PLAYING IF I ENJOY PLAYING WITHOUT DICKHEADS. NO ONE LIKES PLAYING WITH DICKHEADS. And you know there is a rule to stop playing from trolling. It’s called team greifing so go read the rules or get the fuck off

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Just take this simple.
you looked into a broken mirror. You thought you are as good as a hero could be, too bad. You are just a hopeless villain that thinks 1 + 1 = 3.

And change your way of thinking.

If people like YOU hate being with dickheads, then there WILL be someone to hate being with TOXIC PEOPLE. If you are such a TOXIC WASTE, forum is NOT YOUR PLACE.

Your personalities is non of my business, huh? You better tattoo that in your mind. Is this even possible if you play on this server, type on this forum? If you offend others, your personalities are the reason. And if others offend you, you act like we are all dumb!

If no one tells you what is wrong about your life, you will NEVER SUCCEED. You will NEVER CHANGE. You will always be dumb as fvck and think the world is yours.

What? there is such rule that you cant do team griefing? TOO BAD NOT IN THIS SERVER.
If you created this warfare just for suggesting, you are really an idiot. You act like the server must accept your suggestion. Try forcing yourself to eat dog sh1t and see what happens. You will probably get irritated, right? That's what the admins who read this topic feels like! You tries to fight back so the server itself thinks it is a good idea. After all, this is NOT your server. You can't force anyone to do what they must. There must be hackers, trollers, griefers, or even afk teammate hogging in your forge. You can do NOTHING.

calling other d1ckheads and screaming " i didnt rage" is a bad idea. Think before you leap, suckass.

Listen, to other user, i am really sorry but if you keep fighting back to this awkward illogic human who really have no life, you will have no more brain cells. Leave this homeless kid alone and enjoy the "Great life" in his dreams which is just getting hit by a truck. It is just like being an admin and reading ban appeals that says like this.

What hacks do you use? - autoclicker
Why should you be unbanned? - im geometri dash player and is a good clicker / my finger turn into autoclicker / my mouse keep clicking even when i plugged off the usb of my mouse / etc as there's so many dumb appeals you can think of.

this is a hidden message, specially made for this kid. it is not like screaming i dont want to be with dickheads is a really good way to express your stressful emotions. you sound so racist and you will probably be the reason of world war 3.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Just take this simple.
you looked into a broken mirror. You thought you are as good as a hero could be, too bad. You are just a hopeless villain that thinks 1 + 1 = 3.

And change your way of thinking.

If people like YOU hate being with dickheads, then there WILL be someone to hate being with TOXIC PEOPLE. If you are such a TOXIC WASTE, forum is NOT YOUR PLACE.

Your personalities is non of my business, huh? You better tattoo that in your mind. Is this even possible if you play on this server, type on this forum? If you offend others, your personalities are the reason. And if others offend you, you act like we are all dumb!

If no one tells you what is wrong about your life, you will NEVER SUCCEED. You will NEVER CHANGE. You will always be dumb as fvck and think the world is yours.

What? there is such rule that you cant do team griefing? TOO BAD NOT IN THIS SERVER.
If you created this warfare just for suggesting, you are really an idiot. You act like the server must accept your suggestion. Try forcing yourself to eat dog sh1t and see what happens. You will probably get irritated, right? That's what the admins who read this topic feels like! You tries to fight back so the server itself thinks it is a good idea. After all, this is NOT your server. You can't force anyone to do what they must. There must be hackers, trollers, griefers, or even afk teammate hogging in your forge. You can do NOTHING.

calling other d1ckheads and screaming " i didnt rage" is a bad idea. Think before you leap, suckass.

Listen, to other user, i am really sorry but if you keep fighting back to this awkward illogic human who really have no life, you will have no more brain cells. Leave this homeless kid alone and enjoy the "Great life" in his dreams which is just getting hit by a truck. It is just like being an admin and reading ban appeals that says like this.

What hacks do you use? - autoclicker
Why should you be unbanned? - im geometri dash player and is a good clicker / my finger turn into autoclicker / my mouse keep clicking even when i plugged off the usb of my mouse / etc as there's so many dumb appeals you can think of.

this is a hidden message, specially made for this kid. it is not like screaming i dont want to be with dickheads is a really good way to express your stressful emotions. you sound so racist and you will probably be the reason of world war 3.
ok since you are not talking about the suggestion anymore is there a point to even argue. I never said I didn’t rage, I never said I’m a great hero, I never said you are all dumb, and I never said I was offended. So if you are gonna put words in my mouth and then start insulting me for saying things I never said then idk why you want to argue. Calling other people dickheads? Who do you think I called dickheads and why. Stop assuming I’m calling VERY SINGLE FKING person alive a dickhead. And I’m not toxic when there isn’t a dickhead around or some other toxic person or some dumbshit who keeps calling me toxic when I already know I sometimes am. You know what suggestions is for? To SUGGEST. Why not just go and deny every single persons post because they can’t do anything to change the server.

Also stop saying shit fuck trash ass nigger gay fucktard dude. It’s so baddd

Status
Not open for further replies.