Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add parties and a star/point system

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add parties and a star/point system

Detailed description:
Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.

Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other

Example(s):
I play with noobs. I want to play with freinds

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

If you are a gamer, I could have been Pewdiepie!
What? Did I just heard that you will win? What a sore loser! Honestly, everything I hear from you are all insults.
What a kid. Go back to the previous page and you will see proof of you starting the insults and being insanely gay. Moreover, you should really learn something and stop having school holidays. I am glad to see you to have tuitions for your moral lesson.

You did not understand what i said, so you didn't even know what i mean, and now you are screaming like "yeah you don't even know what shit things i talk about" and stuff? Is that why you failed in communicating and have no friends?

you are the one who started insulting, and you are the reason why your mother left you. I am really glad that she might expose your google history and what you had typed here.

after all, no one cares about grammar unless their grandmother told them to.
Let’s see your first post. Go read it.

Toxic waste, get a life, I guess that’s not an insult?
Nobody cares about grammar? You were the one who told me to make my grammar better and now you are telling me no one cares? Also, I can communicate, and you are the one who doesn’t not understand and only read things they want to read.
I keep telling you I know I’m toxic sometimes, and yet you carry on telling me that, and only stopped this post and the last one.

I keep telling you to stop bringing up red herrings, but yet you keep doing it.
Do you know how to read or are you illiterate.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

L
Case Successfully Decoded

Charateristics

Terrythedog
  1. The creator of this topic.
  2. Wants the server to update bedwars.
  3. Give a shitty reply to other's thought.
  4. Insult others without knowing it.
  5. Disobedient behaviour.
  6. Thinks that everyone can fight like him in bedwars, call others dickheads whenever he can.
UpperGround
  1. A visitor to this topic.
  2. Gives his thought about these updates.
  3. Gets insulted by Terrythedog.
Reporter80
  1. A visitor to this topic.
  2. Saw the incident and tries to backup his friend.
  3. Insults at a higher level.
  4. Fights for justice, but with the dark side's power.
  5. Thinks that Terrythedog should gave up on being a kid and go to learn some moral lessons.
Others
  1. lol look at these idiots fighting together nonstop for over a month, we better leave them alone have some popcorns
k.
And it’s not justice, and he started insulting first. He also should learn how to read things even if he knows it’s against him.

Lol

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Disgusting! You are really a joke of your contry. Acting like you don't understand is a aweful idea! You should really get yourself some antibiotics(dictionary) to disinfect your toxicness. Trying to dissemble your google history is impossible! (jk)

Honestly, I think you dwarf under a well or maybe a longkang (drain).

Class dismissed. I am really losing brain cells by talking to an idiot.
Where are you from to use longkang, Malaysia or Indonesia or what.

JerryMine

The Pika
Page 1
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.
Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other
Example(s):

Dude you are already insulting at the very first moment

How the hell wilk it be unfair. Like a pro is def gonna kill a noob then shouldn’t the same skill be teamed with the same skill. It’s like saying we should mix pros at football with the lousy teams, it’s just dumb.

Idk what you mean but that won't be added, it is actually unfair, how'd you expect to have a war in 2v2 pros vs noobs? If you want, just get a friend and get into the same team.

oH iM jUsT gOiNg To SaY sOmEThINg is UnFaIr wItHoUt eXpLaInInG wHY.

Nice job 5 year old, I’m really starting to think you are 5 or 6, also yes this thread is old and I haven’t been online for super long

Can you stop introducing yourself?

1. It’s not illogical
2. Yeah people who want to play they game competitively don’t want noob teammates do they and is there a solo mode?
3. New players teach themselves which is what I did and I also watched videos, i used to only defend but now I can rush. You know how I started to learn that? Not by better players but by watching videos. People who want to get better already have ways to get better and it should not be dragging other teammates down
4. I already gave new players chances and they don’t listen when I tell them to stop defending and to help to rush. Some of them are open to learn, but others feel like doing their own thing

Actually, stop being a boss baby. This is not your server.

3. It would not unless it’s a friend teaching the noob because normally the noobs won’t listen to people and I didn’t take that long to learn when I was watching vids and even the people I play with didn’t teach me as fast as when I started watching vids.
4. Read 2.
2. That’s your opinion.

Also 2 beds in what mode? 7 finals or normal kills or both?

After all, can you switch server to jartex? You act like the players are dumb and insults them to express your depression.

The reason it’s unfair is shitty. Do you know why I made the post? To balance games and make the pro players games more competitive and fun. If you want a mode when everything is relaxed then make a suggestion about it. Don’t say the noob will def lose if they are pitted against other noobs.what you are doing in this post is ignoring my suggestion and making a fake scenario ignoring the whole thing. If it’s nooob vs noob there won’t be pros to reck the noobs and no pros to say they don’t want to team with the noob.

JUST SWITCH TO JARTEX WTF

It wouldn’t be balanced if they put pros vs noobs

What the actual frick? you just said that pros should be with pros and noobs should be with noobs at a same game, now only you think it is not balanced? What a conflict.

Your a little shithole who doesn’t fuxksjnjjdc

Did you even read the rules? Swearing is not allowed. you opened your mouth, Can't follow the rules, the door is waiting for you.

You make this seem like you are correct and I am wrong. It’s not possible to convince you either because you seem keep having red herrings and rn you aren’t even taking about my post. Also idgaf about you I just want this suggestion

Look before you leap. You are already wrong at the time you created this topic.

Dude if the opinion is wrong then you just -1 because your brain is weird then what’s wrong.

A little suggestion, don’t start an argument then run away

-1 to the topic is their choices, they dont want that to be in pika bedwars so they -1 your topic, is this wrong? Also, the best way to keep yourself away from a toxic dude is to just run away.

Don't worry. I will continue more after i come back.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Just simple enough that Terry doesn't have any "good" friend to carry him out on the bedwars battle so he called everyone noob. How sad :(

TSJStar

Epic Pika
How the hell wilk it be unfair. Like a pro is def gonna kill a noob then shouldn’t the same skill be teamed with the same skill. It’s like saying we should mix pros at football with the lousy teams, it’s just dumb.
If the star system is added you can legit get good at the game and then go on an alt and rekt players that just unfair as hell.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i
Page 1
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Example(s):

Idk what you mean but that won't be added, it is actually unfair, how'd you expect to have a war in 2v2 pros vs noobs? If you want, just get a friend and get into the same team.

Nice job 5 year old, I’m really starting to think you are 5 or 6, also yes this thread is old and I haven’t been online for super long

1. It’s not illogical
2. Yeah people who want to play they game competitively don’t want noob teammates do they and is there a solo mode?
3. New players teach themselves which is what I did and I also watched videos, i used to only defend but now I can rush. You know how I started to learn that? Not by better players but by watching videos. People who want to get better already have ways to get better and it should not be dragging other teammates down
4. I already gave new players chances and they don’t listen when I tell them to stop defending and to help to rush. Some of them are open to learn, but others feel like doing their own thing

3. It would not unless it’s a friend teaching the noob because normally the noobs won’t listen to people and I didn’t take that long to learn when I was watching vids and even the people I play with didn’t teach me as fast as when I started watching vids.
4. Read 2.
2. That’s your opinion.

After all, can you switch server to jartex? You act like the players are dumb and insults them to express your depression.

The reason it’s unfair is shitty. Do you know why I made the post? To balance games and make the pro players games more competitive and fun. If you want a mode when everything is relaxed then make a suggestion about it. Don’t say the noob will def lose if they are pitted against other noobs.what you are doing in this post is ignoring my suggestion and making a fake scenario ignoring the whole thing. If it’s nooob vs noob there won’t be pros to reck the noobs and no pros to say they don’t want to team with the noob.

What the actual frick? you just said that pros should be with pros and noobs should be with noobs at a same game, now only you think it is not balanced? What a conflict.

Did you even read the rules? Swearing is not allowed. you opened your mouth, Can't follow the rules, the door is waiting for you.

You make this seem like you are correct and I am wrong. It’s not possible to convince you either because you seem keep having red herrings and rn you aren’t even taking about my post. Also idgaf about you I just want this suggestion

Dude if the opinion is wrong then you just -1 because your brain is weird then what’s wrong.

-1 to the topic is their choices, they dont want that to be in pika bedwars so they -1 your topic, is this wrong? Also, the best way to keep yourself away from a toxic dude is to just run away.

ily

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Page 1
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Example(s):

1. It’s not illogical

4. Read 2.
2. That’s your opinion.

Legit you didn’t understand my post lol
The point is to put all pros in the same game without any noobs and put all the noobs Into games without pros.
Yes I did switch to jartex lol.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

If the star system is added you can legit get good at the game and then go on an alt and rekt players that just unfair as hell.
U can do that now. Just get good and play a game for sure you’ll get a noob. Also maybe they can make it so the alt has the same points through ip

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Page 1
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
Example(s):

1. It’s not illogical

4. Read 2.
2. That’s your opinion.

Dude you are already insulting at the very first moment”
that’s just naming people bad, how else will I call bad players bad. It’s very long to write bad players instead of noobs.
Idk what you mean but that won't be added, it is actually unfair, how'd you expect to have a war in 2v2 pros vs noobs? If you want, just get a friend and get into the same team. “
That’s not the point of my post. The point is to put ALL pros in one game. GAME. Not team.
Can you stop introducing yourself?”
K
Actually, stop being a boss baby. This is not your server.”
Where was I being I boss baby? I just pointed out things with his arguments. That’s how arguing works.
“After all, can you switch server to jartex? You act like the players are dumb and insults them to express your depression.”

you read the whole post and all the replies? I said in a few of my replies that just because I’m calling a few people dumb doesn’t mean I’m calling/acting like everyone are dumb/noobs. It’s like you saying something to me then me saying that you are calling everyone that.
no u just don’t understand my post. Read 2.

Did you even read the rules? Swearing is not allowed. you opened your mouth, Can't follow the rules, the door is waiting for you.”
Yeah I did and 1. That was because idc then and 2. No one else cares except for the staff and stuff.
“Look before you leap. You are already wrong at the time you created this topic.”
you forgot to put imo. You should practice before you preach. lol

JerryMine

The Pika
Putting pros with pros in a game is called "Ranked Match", which I don't even expect to happen since we don't have many players.

Please switch to Jartex. There are more pros like you and Jartex had all the requirements needed according to your suggestion. This place does not seem to welcome you.

bonus: same skill be teamed with the same skill
You told us that "pros should be with pros in a team" and "noobs should be with noobs in a team". But then, you told us that it was in a game instead, which you really need to edit the post. Once again, ranked match won't happen in a cracked server, and you will probably be unsatisfied about it.

But then, after reading your reply, you told us that you don't actually care about breaking the rules, so why do others have to follow your instructions instead of betraying you?

True players doesn't blame their teammates for being useless or shitty. Instead, they blame themselves for being weak in the fight. If you are strong, you could have carry that teammate.

Sometimes, you have to stop calling people dumb. Relax, it's just a game, and too, stop being a tryhard. This is not how a conversation happens. This is not an argument. This is just our thoughts about the update from our heart.

I am unsatisfied about you denying other's thoughts and say bad things to them.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Putting pros with pros in a game is called "Ranked Match", which I don't even expect to happen since we don't have many players.

Please switch to Jartex. There are more pros like you and Jartex had all the requirements needed according to your suggestion. This place does not seem to welcome you.

bonus: same skill be teamed with the same skill
You told us that "pros should be with pros in a team" and "noobs should be with noobs in a team". But then, you told us that it was in a game instead, which you really need to edit the post. Once again, ranked match won't happen in a cracked server, and you will probably be unsatisfied about it.

But then, after reading your reply, you told us that you don't actually care about breaking the rules, so why do others have to follow your instructions instead of betraying you?

True players doesn't blame their teammates for being useless or shitty. Instead, they blame themselves for being weak in the fight. If you are strong, you could have carry that teammate.

Sometimes, you have to stop calling people dumb. Relax, it's just a game, and too, stop being a tryhard. This is not how a conversation happens. This is not an argument. This is just our thoughts about the update from our heart.

I am unsatisfied about you denying other's thoughts and say bad things to them.
I didn’t care THEN. Is that what you want me to say because I said that already. If I did say that pros should be agaisnt noobs then why would I say in the original post, 1. Noobs would die easily? Do you know what a team is? Teams should rely on each other not have one really strong to carry otherwise it’s not a good team.

JerryMine

The Pika
If you don't care, why are you trying to command others? Also, of course noobs are weak, they won't be strong like a bull. They are just playing a fun game, not a ranked match like what you think is.

This is not a ranked match.

JerryMine

The Pika
page 2

They are opinions and I did deny them with other facts then you just went off topic about how you are tired and you want to go to bed and you are not in the mood

More like insulting using facts that is illogic and pointless

Ok let’s go give me your reasons for -1 now

This suckass don't know what is suggesting

"every single comment that is extra pointless by the fake technoblade"

Nothing personal here, but you are really causing troubles and problems. Suggestion forum isn't made for people to argue around, it is just sharing your ideas with the server. Almost every single suggestion takes a long time for them to read, so don't make a random suggestion post with 7 pages, the admins especially MrFrenco will be sad since their players are like this.

h a v e @ a @ b a d @ t i m e @ t r y i n g @ t o @ get @ good @ teammates @ like @ gamerboy80

Status
Not open for further replies.