Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add parties and a star/point system

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add parties and a star/point system

Detailed description:
Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.

Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other

Example(s):
I play with noobs. I want to play with freinds

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Just take this simple.
you looked into a broken mirror. You thought you are as good as a hero could be, too bad. You are just a hopeless villain that thinks 1 + 1 = 3.

And change your way of thinking.

If people like YOU hate being with dickheads, then there WILL be someone to hate being with TOXIC PEOPLE. If you are such a TOXIC WASTE, forum is NOT YOUR PLACE.

Your personalities is non of my business, huh? You better tattoo that in your mind. Is this even possible if you play on this server, type on this forum? If you offend others, your personalities are the reason. And if others offend you, you act like we are all dumb!

If no one tells you what is wrong about your life, you will NEVER SUCCEED. You will NEVER CHANGE. You will always be dumb as fvck and think the world is yours.

What? there is such rule that you cant do team griefing? TOO BAD NOT IN THIS SERVER.
If you created this warfare just for suggesting, you are really an idiot. You act like the server must accept your suggestion. Try forcing yourself to eat dog sh1t and see what happens. You will probably get irritated, right? That's what the admins who read this topic feels like! You tries to fight back so the server itself thinks it is a good idea. After all, this is NOT your server. You can't force anyone to do what they must. There must be hackers, trollers, griefers, or even afk teammate hogging in your forge. You can do NOTHING.

calling other d1ckheads and screaming " i didnt rage" is a bad idea. Think before you leap, suckass.

Listen, to other user, i am really sorry but if you keep fighting back to this awkward illogic human who really have no life, you will have no more brain cells. Leave this homeless kid alone and enjoy the "Great life" in his dreams which is just getting hit by a truck. It is just like being an admin and reading ban appeals that says like this.

What hacks do you use? - autoclicker
Why should you be unbanned? - im geometri dash player and is a good clicker / my finger turn into autoclicker / my mouse keep clicking even when i plugged off the usb of my mouse / etc as there's so many dumb appeals you can think of.

this is a hidden message, specially made for this kid. it is not like screaming i dont want to be with dickheads is a really good way to express your stressful emotions. you sound so racist and you will probably be the reason of world war 3.
Also here you go :)

Rule (Disallowed)First OffenseSecond OffenseThird OffenseFourth OffenseFifth OffenseSixth Offense

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Cross teaming[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Warning[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]1 Week IP-Ban[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Permanent IP-Ban[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/BGCOLOR]

Team griefing

3 Days IP-Ban

1 Week IP-Ban

Permanent IP-Ban

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ok since you are not talking about the suggestion anymore is there a point to even argue. I never said I didn’t rage, I never said I’m a great hero, I never said you are all dumb, and I never said I was offended. So if you are gonna put words in my mouth and then start insulting me for saying things I never said then idk why you want to argue. Calling other people dickheads? Who do you think I called dickheads and why. Stop assuming I’m calling VERY SINGLE FKING person alive a dickhead. And I’m not toxic when there isn’t a dickhead around or some other toxic person or some dumbshit who keeps calling me toxic when I already know I sometimes am. You know what suggestions is for? To SUGGEST. Why not just go and deny every single persons post because they can’t do anything to change the server.

Also stop saying shit fuck trash ass nigger gay fucktard dude. It’s so baddd
well bud
you've gone too far with this one

im not going to let you act like you said nothing

Reporter80

Pika Lover
guess you are literally dumb.
there is something called VPN and the server itself can't block every single one that you use. about 1/50 of the VPN will 100% work on this server and jartex. The worst part of this is, it's a cracked server. What more can you expect from a cracked server with trasbags staff members?

If people are dickheads stop playing? WHY SHOULD I FUCKING STOP PLAYING IF I ENJOY PLAYING WITHOUT DICKHEADS. NO ONE LIKES PLAYING WITH DICKHEADS. And you know there is a rule to stop playing from trolling. It’s called team greifing so go read the rules or get the fuck off

You are trying to deny that you said you does not want to be with dickheads. You raged because we can tell by your insults and awkward caps. We assume you to call everyone a d1ckheads because there isn't anyone really that good in bedwars, unless their wifi is good.

I already told you that they will only fix the bugs in the bedwars. Now you are screaming as if the server itself sucks and doesnt want to update.

Since you know team griefing is a rule, you should then realize why i put d1ck instead of "i". Swearing in the forum would lead you to a forum ban.

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Moreover, please google search what does "toxic" means in the Internet. Please refer it to yourself because you are a toxic waste.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

there is something called VPN and the server itself can't block every single one that you use. about 1/50 of the VPN will 100% work on this server and jartex. The worst part of this is, it's a cracked server. What more can you expect from a cracked server with trasbags staff members?

You are trying to deny that you said you does not want to be with dickheads. You raged because we can tell by your insults and awkward caps. We assume you to call everyone a d1ckheads because there isn't anyone really that good in bedwars, unless their wifi is good.

I already told you that they will only fix the bugs in the bedwars. Now you are screaming as if the server itself sucks and doesnt want to update.

Since you know team griefing is a rule, you should then realize why i put d1ck instead of "i". Swearing in the forum would lead you to a forum ban.
Fxck wtf r u talking about. I never said anything about vpns or banning people. The reason I showed you the rule that team greifing can get you banned is because you keep saying I can’t control team greifing. When did I deny That i said I did not want to be with d1ckheads. I literally just asked why I should stop playing if I enjoy playing without d1ckheads. Also you keep talking about youtubers and then you just say there are no good bedwars players. If you know youtubers then you know how is good at bedwars. And yes the server sucks and I’ve stopped playing on it. Also can you please tell me when they fixed bugs like the castle bug and the bug where the game doubles or triples making the gems faster etc

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Moreover, please google search what does "toxic" means in the Internet. Please refer it to yourself because you are a toxic waste.
Moreover I said already that I was toxic sometimes you don’t have to keep telling me.

It’s like constantly telling someone “ hey did you know you are a human? Look up human on the internet. Please refer it to yourself because you are a human male.”

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

MOREOVER, this suggestion has gone from parties and points to: reporter80: ur toxic and u r calling everyone else d1cks and you raged.
Me: yes I know but I’m not calling everyone d1cks.
Reporter80: no no no but you are raging and calling everyone d1cks and now I will call everyone noobs

UpperGround

Great Reporter
MOREOVER, this suggestion has gone from parties and points to: reporter80: ur toxic and u r calling everyone else d1cks and you raged.
Reporter80: no no no but you are raging and calling everyone d1cks and now I will call everyone noobs
i actually feel like you are right with this post lol

why don't you guys argue in conversation or another post?

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Fxck wtf r u talking about. I never said anything about vpns or banning people. The reason I showed you the rule that team greifing can get you banned is because you keep saying I can’t control team greifing. When did I deny That i said I did not want to be with d1ckheads. I literally just asked why I should stop playing if I enjoy playing without d1ckheads. Also you keep talking about youtubers and then you just say there are no good bedwars players. If you know youtubers then you know how is good at bedwars. And yes the server sucks and I’ve stopped playing on it. Also can you please tell me when they fixed bugs like the castle bug and the bug where the game doubles or triples making the gems faster etc

lol
first of all, the percentage of appearing a troller teammate is about 1/50, and the chance of the player having a cam is only 1/100, trying to ban a troller teammate is almost impossible unless you start to record every match you play.

Secondly, a legal good bedwars players is very few on this server. Most of the time, when you see 200ms people doing combos, those are probably killauras, or maybe the enemy is bad at this game. If you want to enjoy playing without loser teammates, please consider becoming a jartex player.

The castle map in green team used to have instant obsidian protection, thanks to me I reported that. However, they did not answer my request about the red team's bug, and exploiting this bug won't get you banned because it's the server side problem.

The bug where the game makes everything faster happens when the amount of players overloaded. If the max amount of players is 12, and there is more than that players, the people who entered after the number "12" will get kicked. however, the forge and the time will increases by time. The formula of this bug is (n-12) x 2. For example, if there is 15 players on a 12-player-match, 12-15 = 3, 3 x 2 = 6. The game will run 6 time faster than usual. If the numbers is less than 0 or 0, nothing would happen.

MOREOVER, this suggestion has gone from parties and points to:
reporter80: ur toxic and u r calling everyone else d1cks and you raged.

"not calling everyone d1cks" means you do say such thing to a loser teammate. That still counts as a preference of a toxic person.

I am so sorry for causing you such a crippling depression, please consider play some dating simulator. That would help you a lot in calming down.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

lol
first of all, the percentage of appearing a troller teammate is about 1/50, and the chance of the player having a cam is only 1/100, trying to ban a troller teammate is almost impossible unless you start to record every match you play.

Secondly, a legal good bedwars players is very few on this server. Most of the time, when you see 200ms people doing combos, those are probably killauras, or maybe the enemy is bad at this game. If you want to enjoy playing without loser teammates, please consider becoming a jartex player.

The castle map in green team used to have instant obsidian protection, thanks to me I reported that. However, they did not answer my request about the red team's bug, and exploiting this bug won't get you banned because it's the server side problem.

The bug where the game makes everything faster happens when the amount of players overloaded. If the max amount of players is 12, and there is more than that players, the people who entered after the number "12" will get kicked. however, the forge and the time will increases by time. The formula of this bug is (n-12) x 2. For example, if there is 15 players on a 12-player-match, 12-15 = 3, 3 x 2 = 6. The game will run 6 time faster than usual. If the numbers is less than 0 or 0, nothing would happen.

"not calling everyone d1cks" means you do say such thing to a loser teammate. That still counts as a preference of a toxic person.

I am so sorry for causing you such a crippling depression, please consider play some dating simulator. That would help you a lot in calming down.
Alright, the reason I told you team greifing was a reason for ban is that you told me I couldn’t control them. Stop tellling me it’s rare to ban them. Secondly I stopped playing on this server. Third I DONT NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN THE BUGS, you told me pika fixes the bugs? No they don’t. Oh yes yes yes I KNOW I AM TOXIC SOMETIMES SO PLEASE READ IT WHEN I SAY IT OK??? HERE READ IT READ IT. So I don’t call bad teammates who want to learn d1cks and stupid, but I call the real d1cks d1cks ok. Now stop assuming things

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Alright, the reason I told you team greifing was a reason for ban is that you told me I couldn’t control them. Stop tellling me it’s rare to ban them. Secondly I stopped playing on this server. Third I DONT NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN THE BUGS, you told me pika fixes the bugs? No they don’t. Oh yes yes yes I KNOW I AM TOXIC SOMETIMES SO PLEASE READ IT WHEN I SAY IT OK??? HERE READ IT READ IT. So I don’t call bad teammates who want to learn d1cks and stupid, but I call the real d1cks d1cks ok. Now stop assuming things

First of all, trying to ban a team griefer is like trying to find a needle in the sea, Even if it was a reason of ban, admins could not spectate the fight and they can only watch replay if you record them down.

Secondly, if you stopped playing, what? why is that part of my business?

Thirdly, you are a newcomer so you don't know what type of bugs they fixed. These are the bugs that are fixed.

- Instant cage bug [Castles] [Green Team] = ender chest and diamond pickaxe was found inside the team's chest.

- Golem Troll [Spectators] = Iron golems can be knocked off the void even if you are a spectator.

Next, you are clumsy. the server's progression is slow but you cannot blame and throw everything at them. Why not try opening a server yourself? Also, what is "call the real d1cks d1cks"? What are you talking about?

Here i researched a good topic for you.

According to Gale, it’s common for people with toxic behavior to: create drama in their lives or be surrounded by it; try to manipulate or control others; be needy (“it is all about them all the time”); use others to meet their needs (such as “narcissistic parents”); be extremely critical of themselves and others; be jealous and envious of others, bemoaning their bad fortune and others’ good fortune; abuse substances or harm themselves in other ways, and be unwilling (or unable) to seek help from loved ones, a therapist or a recovery program.

Get what i mean? The only honest thing I can hear from you are insults. Sometimes, you only fight better with that mouth and when it comes physically, you are not going to stand a chance. Keep flapping your lips and you'll spend the rest of your afterlife haunting hipsters at Starbucks.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

First of all, trying to ban a team griefer is like trying to find a needle in the sea, Even if it was a reason of ban, admins could not spectate the fight and they can only watch replay if you record them down.

Secondly, if you stopped playing, what? why is that part of my business?

Thirdly, you are a newcomer so you don't know what type of bugs they fixed. These are the bugs that are fixed.

- Instant cage bug [Castles] [Green Team] = ender chest and diamond pickaxe was found inside the team's chest.

- Golem Troll [Spectators] = Iron golems can be knocked off the void even if you are a spectator.

Next, you are clumsy. the server's progression is slow but you cannot blame and throw everything at them. Why not try opening a server yourself? Also, what is "call the real d1cks d1cks"? What are you talking about?

Here i researched a good topic for you.

According to Gale, it’s common for people with toxic behavior to: create drama in their lives or be surrounded by it; try to manipulate or control others; be needy (“it is all about them all the time”); use others to meet their needs (such as “narcissistic parents”); be extremely critical of themselves and others; be jealous and envious of others, bemoaning their bad fortune and others’ good fortune; abuse substances or harm themselves in other ways, and be unwilling (or unable) to seek help from loved ones, a therapist or a recovery program.

Get what i mean? The only honest thing I can hear from you are insults. Sometimes, you only fight better with that mouth and when it comes physically, you are not going to stand a chance. Keep flapping your lips and you'll spend the rest of your afterlife haunting hipsters at Starbucks.
First ok
Second ok
Third ok but they don’t fix all bugs
Fourth I don’t have the time
For the toxic part did you even read what I said I said I was sometimes toxic so stfu about that.
Stfu about that
Stfu about that
Stfu about that
Stfu about that

Reporter80

Pika Lover
You are "sometimes" toxic?

Examples of your behaviour about you being "sometimes" toxic

1574679811169.png

You are just some kind of person like that. Did I miss anything?
you are just trying to refuse that being "sometimes" toxic won't get you judgements like ban or mute.

I am pretty sure the next day of your ban / mute appeal will be "omg my sister/brother playing my account / i am sometimes toxic pls unmute" , etc.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

You are "sometimes" toxic?

Examples of your behaviour about you being "sometimes" toxic

View attachment 10845

You are just some kind of person like that. Did I miss anything?
you are just trying to refuse that being "sometimes" toxic won't get you judgements like ban or mute.

I am pretty sure the next day of your ban / mute appeal will be "omg my sister/brother playing my account / i am sometimes toxic pls unmute" , etc.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
And you are trying to refuse that you killed your mom so that your sister would kill your brother who killed your dad in revenge for breaking his toy!!!!

Look I didn’t say any of that just stop being weird.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
And you are trying to refuse that you killed your mom so that your sister would kill your brother who killed your dad in revenge for breaking his toy!!!!

Look I didn’t say any of that just stop being weird.
yes you didn't said 'that', that was an exaggerated example for your behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.