Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Minigames Add Guild Quests

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Fach

Great Reporter
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Add Guild Quests

Detailed description:
Add a quest system for guilds where the members of a guild can complete missions like "Play 200 Games" to receive Guild XP, Guild Coins or Mystery Boxes. Same way as normal player quests work.

Reason(s):
This would add more fun and teamwork to the new Guild Update. Guild members would need to play together in order to make progress in the guild.

Example(s):
  • Play 50 squad matches with members of your Guild only and gain a tag color of your choice, 5000 Guild coins and 2500 Guild XP.
  • Launch 100 fireballs, spawn 15 Iron Golems and spawn 30 silverfishes to gain 2 unique mystery-boxes for every guild member, 5 Guild Points, 2500 Guild Coins and 1500 Guild XP.
  • Win 200 Skywars games and gain 2400 Guild coins and 1400 Guild XP.
  • Play 200 Bedwars games and gain 2500 Guild coins and 1500 Guild XP.

You can customize these quests very widely and creative.

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Honestly, this is a good suggestion, a +1 from me, good suggestion

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
I agree that is awesome idea it would've been more cool if u added some examples how should quests look like but +1 from me

acura

Great Reporter
+1 good suggestion, should've been implemented before.

Cyb0rgMan

Pika Member
Would be a really good addition 6the guild system and also add more challenges and rewards for guild members. An upvote from me 👍

D

Deleted member 118315

Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Add Guild Quests

Detailed description:
Add a quest system for guilds where the members of a guild can complete missions like "Play 200 Games" to receive Guild XP, Guild Coins or Mystery Boxes. Same way as normal player quests work.

Reason(s):
This would add more fun and teamwork to the new Guild Update. Guild members would need to play together in order to make progress in the guild.

Example(s):
  • Play 50 squad matches with members of your Guild only and gain a tag color of your choice, 5000 Guild coins and 2500 Guild XP.
  • Launch 100 fireballs, spawn 15 Iron Golems and spawn 30 silverfishes to gain 2 unique mystery-boxes for every guild member, 5 Guild Points, 2500 Guild Coins and 1500 Guild XP.

This is definitely increase pika players playtime and also competition for guild top

So yeah +1

vProMan2169v

Pika Lover
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Add Guild Quests

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

In my opinion i think thats a great idea to add guild quests