Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Active staff on forums without doing any work

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have got a report from like 2 days it has 6 views so many people saw it and no staff wants to see it imagine having active members on forums checking new bans and checking new mutes and checking new posts and staff just opened the forums and doing nothing.
staff could do more work on this server because its their work

Unawarely

The Pika
Staff aren't paid so it's not their work. If your appeal has 6 views and was made 2 days ago, it most likely means that they are unsure of how to punish, or whether or not to punish the reported player.

OP
OP
1MiDo

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
someone named his axe Sub2 [ name of channel ]

Unawarely

The Pika
There are a lot of variables that will affect the processing of the report. I would just be patient and know staff are trying their best. In my opinion, that would be media advertising, a 3 week ban but I'm sure there are multiple opinions.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good Day Player,

If you would try looking up that name on youtube it wouldn't lead to any youtube channel that advertises another minecraft server.
The newer staff are probably waiting for someone from the senior roles to deny it.

Kind Regards,
ChairmanSB

Paotzyyy

Veteran
Staffs are volunteers and have a reallife.
just so you know. wait for the higher ups to review for it, seems like its a big issue that mods aren't allowed to do so.

P

PyroInDaBus

I have got a report from like 2 days it has 6 views so many people saw it and no staff wants to see it imagine having active members on forums checking new bans and checking new mutes and checking new posts and staff just opened the forums and doing nothing.
staff could do more work on this server because its their work
Hello My_Dragon

First of all I would like to explain some things to you!

I would like to remind you that like you, the staff team is humans and not robots. Even when they open their forum accounts they don't always look at reports, bugs, mute applies or things like that. You and all of us have to understand that like us they got personal lifes and they will do what they want. I'm not saying they shouldn't do their job or that they are not doing it right. You can just wait like all of us and will find time and at some point they will check the report you made. If you can't understand that then it's your problem and no one else's. Also the 6 views is all from staff members or it's just you because you reopen the page. Normal players can't see them.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello My_Drogon,

We are sorry if you feel that we are ignoring your reports. You just have to be patient for a reply. Like the other players said on this thread, we are not robots and we often just enjoy our time on the server as well. I hope you understand us. 😁

Good Evening,
TryHardMarktin