Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A regular day

keiko

The Pika
it was just a regular day when i played some practice played alot of pvp and then i was playing sumo the first games were casual no hacking or anything until i fought this guy in sumo best of 3 at first i was kinda sayong *damn this guy is good* then i see his CPS and it was 60 i realized this guy was using autoclicker
heres his IGN if u wanna beat an autoclicker user
IGN:New_Bond2020-07-18_18.10.20.png2020-07-18_18.10.32.png

tlang

Veteran
it was just a regular day when i played some practice played alot of pvp and then i was playing sumo the first games were casual no hacking or anything until i fought this guy in sumo best of 3 at first i was kinda sayong *damn this guy is good* then i see his CPS and it was 60 i realized this guy was using autoclicker
IGN:New_BondView attachment 12760View attachment 12761
i would have reported him screenshots are not valid proof for autoclicking.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
if you could rec the video then the evidence will be valid.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you found a rule breaker and you wish him to get punished, please get evidence and report -HERE-

Good evening,

OP
OP
keiko

keiko

The Pika
If you found a rule breaker and you wish him to get punished, please get evidence and report -HERE-

Good evening,
nah leave him be him a noob who can't click for him self

JerryMine

The Pika
These bedwars players have such high clicks for a reason. You can't start hackusating these people because they mostly are with real skills. And since there is a lot of clicking methods that can reach you high cps, so saying that it is truly impossible, was not even an option.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Lol 60 cps is normal click for then lol

Aarflame

Pika Member
Just an another day on pika

Silver Wing

The Pika
What do u expect it's practice and it have a lot of hackers.
But screenshot is a valid proof as no one would be able to do 60 cps