Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Regular Factions - Claim lost > server issues/downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

oOcToPuSs

Hello staff member(s)

Server: Regular factions
Warp: Warp point1

I had a couple claims at warp point1 where i build a spawn/pvp base. Because of the server issues/downtime my alternate accounts where kicked or auto kicked out of the faction while i used them no more then 4 days before that so it cannot be related to inactivity. Because the server had to be restored and was down my alts where not in my fac thus my base at warp point1 was overclaimable...
I spend a good 2-3 hours working on that base as a spawn pvp/not main - base so i was a little upset that it got overclaimed.

The claim where the spawnbase is can be seen under this sentence, you can see i claimed around it because it got cannoned 1 time so i decided to claim more.

Claim: 52,277

Thanks for your reading time,

Sincerely, oOcToPuSs

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
I'm sort of confused as to what your main problem is. Are you mainly stating that your base was over-claimed and you don't want it that way?

abs160

Sad to hear bro anyways yesterday was history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a present.

OP
OP
oOcToPuSs

oOcToPuSs

I'm sort of confused as to what your main problem is. Are you mainly stating that your base was over-claimed and you don't want it that way?
A pvp base is very handy to get away in certain situations most likely being 2v1d or 3v1d. Now that option is gone for me. And no, i did NOT get overclaimed in a "legit" way. If the server had no issues my alts would be online and it would not be claimable...

Cloudz

So your lost your derp during the rollback? I highly doubt its gonna be given back to you

OP
OP
oOcToPuSs

oOcToPuSs

So your lost your derp during the rollback? I highly doubt its gonna be given back to you
That is no good news.. I can understand that it might be seen as an abusive way to get back a claim that was legit overlcaimed. This was not the case but i have no proof of it since i didn't see it nessecary xD. Since the reset/temporary closed server was unexpected i had nothing setup.
I really like my base in the sense that i could get away from 2v1s or something like that and had a little safe heaven!
This is probaly rediculous in your ears but i forgot that you can gen walls and made the cobble walls around the 1 claim base myself, i placed every block.... xD after i build it i thought back on that with a facepalm but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.