Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A new idea for Opskyblock [Plugin] (Custom books/enchants)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo Pika Network Community am here to tell you if you like to add Custom Enchants/Custom books on the Server Called Opskyblock it will be more usefull for spawners like grinders because people will need spawners for farming to get Custom enchants it will be more fun to testing god sets at warp pvp and any island warp with warzone inside for example and most famous i know /is warp Flky #1 most famous warzone islands for practise pvp + keep inv. So i will like to add this plugin to the server it will have some kinda fun but it will be rly hard to obtain some much xp for doing like book oppening and make your custom God set.

Comment your idea for it

and vote if you rly want to be in

(and must if the staff members angree with this idea + if the owner angree's tho)

say a Yes Or No at your comment

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Needs to get moved to suggestions

Btw... its useless to do this, if this gets accepted, nothing happens

OP
OP
W
actually itzger its not usseles for some people its a rly good thing to have custom enchants in skyblocks/factions bcs spawners will be more usefull for it :)

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I can move this to suggestion forum but I'm confused. What was the exact plugin/custom enchant you suggested? We already have tokens which you earn from grinding, MCMMO for a better pvp experience and custom enchants on armors, weapons and tools using tokens.

Also next time, make sure to submit a proper suggestion here: https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Last edited:

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Why do I think you got this idea from galactix... I mean you grind to get the custom enchants there lewl...

With kind regards
~~CPT

OP
OP
W
True we got tokens for making custom enchants they should make more for ammors+ tools We already got 3-4 first and most usefull mcmmo exp 1-5 next is the inquisitive 1-4 we got bedrockbreaker 1 and Fly 1 we should add some more am sry for not making on suggestions i dint know i would cost a problem i just like to tell my ideas to people if they want to angree with it

Status
Not open for further replies.