Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so now that i got 10k kills, i have a new goal.
new goal: 20k

2023-07-04_15.59.27.png

Sszark_

Pika Member
Damn bro 10k kills is too much for me i cant even reach 2k kills

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
well i always play safe so like yeah and i get stacked with dia upg for ez kills lol
You should buy punch bows I heard from someone they are good at dealing with sweaty parties in duos

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You should buy punch bows I heard from someone they are good at dealing with sweaty parties in duos
im so bad at aiming with bows and i only buy for quest cus i need coins smh 😭

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
im so bad at aiming with bows and i only buy for quest cus i need coins smh 😭
That Zxga guy uses them all the time. Hate him for it, he’s very annoying. I guess toxic new gens are all weirdos

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That Zxga guy uses them all the time. Hate him for it, he’s very annoying. I guess toxic new gens are all weirdos
bro fr he was in our game last time (it happened twice) and he kept cross mapping me and my team and was bow spamming us and at the end, he said that i was so bad that i dont deserve to be in lb

goose_wayne

Great Reporter
bro fr he was in our game last time (it happened twice) and he kept cross mapping me and my team and was bow spamming us and at the end, he said that i was so bad that i dont deserve to be in lb
Yea I might have farmed you and your teammate once with him just because you were on lb. In my defence it was funny but I apologise for that lmfao

OP
OP
kleaky

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yea I might have farmed you and your teammate once with him just because you were on lb. In my defence it was funny but I apologise for that lmfao
well it's fine, idrc abt it lmfao

Pika mods pls give me lb for deaths, i want to be #1 in all time