Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

YT rank application

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Bruh I played with him you all are just crazy
Just get banned kid. By the way you are talking, it's clear ur a small and very small kid and you have written your age as 24 epic. If you were 24, you wouldn't be talking anymore here and would just have read the requirements or would have applied at the actually applying page

NGaming

Great Reporter
Just get banned kid. By the way you are talking, it's clear ur a small and very small kid and you have written your age as 24 epic. If you were 24, you wouldn't be talking anymore here and would just have read the requirements or would have applied at the actually applying page
yes lol ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
yes lol ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's 100000% clear he is lying about age. Please don't lie about age. Just ask the staff to change Ur age to your actual age. Don't thing if you lie about age, no one would get it. Your messages make it clear how less mature you are. I guess 8-11 years

GINNU_GAMER

It's 100000% clear he is lying about age. Please don't lie about age. Just ask the staff to change Ur age to your actual age. Don't thing if you lie about age, no one would get it. Your messages make it clear how less mature you are. I guess 8-11 years
i am 16
and i write 16 my english is bad because of the region i belong

GINNU_GAMER

i can prove you that he got rank and i am sorry too for that application i deleted it

Jace9

The Pika
Hello imperiable and GINNU_GAMER,

If you want to apply for YouTube/Twitch rank, please make a rank application here

You can read the neccesarry requirements here. It is required that you meet these requirements.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

I just wanted to try dynamic style.
Note - I do not own any of the styles I used above all credits go to @TheDynamicGamer .

Jace9

The Pika
I don;t even know what is happening here anymore.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
No he doesn't have YouTube rank. I was a past youtuber and I am very good friends with every youtuber who was in past and how even get the rank soon. Also, he doesn't have the rank on forums which means he never got accepted for the rank. He must be using a custom name/ name changer mod. You can also give yourself ranks with it. The mod is ban able though. Here is a screenshot of another friend of mine who used the mod to have so called 'fake' YouTube rank
i am sorry @TheDynamicGamer for all this drama but i swear he got yt rank

ign - imperiable i will send screenshot soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-29-11-00-10-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-29-11-00-10-36.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 4

UpperGround

Great Reporter
bruh moment

this filter is so gay wtf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-084310_Chrome.jpg