Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add TikTok to YouTube rank applications

Legacity

Pika Lover
Why should you add TikTok to YouTube rank applications?
TikTok has billions of users online every day, the same as YouTube and Twitch. But why won't they add TikTok? TikTok is a perfect platform to post short videos on Pika Network and make the server even more popular.

Maybe gaining followers on TikTok easier, so you should make the minimum followers required up to 20 or 30.000.
After every video, the server would get more players playing and trying out the server. Also, TikTok allows streaming now, you could stream on PC while your viewers could watch on phone.

What do you guys think? Let me know below.

Also watch my YouTube video about it at
View: https://youtu.be/t_hbobRdvuY
:giggle:

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Why should you add TikTok to YouTube rank applications?
TikTok has billions of users online every day, the same as YouTube and Twitch. But why won't they add TikTok? TikTok is a perfect platform to post short videos on Pika Network and make the server even more popular.

Maybe gaining followers on TikTok easier, so you should make the minimum followers required up to 20 or 30.000.
After every video, the server would get more players playing and trying out the server. Also, TikTok allows streaming now, you could stream on PC while your viewers could watch on phone.

What do you guys think? Let me know below.

Also watch my YouTube video about it at
View: https://youtu.be/t_hbobRdvuY
:giggle:
If you have any suggestions, put them here - > https://www.pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

Feeqz

Epic Pika
Hello Legacity,

We value your input and want to hear your suggestions to help us improve our community. Your ideas play a crucial role in shaping the future of our network, and we appreciate your active involvement.

To share your valuable suggestions, please visit our dedicated forum section for feedback and ideas by clicking on the link below:

To suggest click here

By posting your suggestions there, you ensure that our team can review and discuss them thoroughly. We are excited to hear what you have in mind and how we can work together to make our network an even better place for everyone.

Thank you for being an essential part of our community, and we look forward to reading your contributions!

Best regards,Feeqz

Sekiro

Great Reporter
tik tok rank was already a thing, though it got removed about 2 years ago
honestly i have no clue why, though my best guess is because nobody applied for it

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
tik tok rank was already a thing, though it got removed about 2 years ago
honestly i have no clue why, though my best guess is because nobody applied for it
people here barely have tiktok, I've asked like every friend I meet from the game and they told me that they don't have nor know tiktok..