Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

With regards to price ruining in OP Pris

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs12

Hi there!

You have stumbled upon another thread of mine. Before we begin, yes you may hate on me, but there's no point in turning this thread into a flame war. Please, bear with me for a while.

Stop making OP Shops above 2.5B, please

FAQ:
Wtf it's the stupid nub abs12 again
Yes. Please don't ruin prices because it's selfish. It makes the server too hard for new pres H's to make money. Don't do it. How would you feel if you were them?

Abs pls, I'm raising my prices cuz ppl have too high prices and i can't make money!

By doing so you're indirectly contributing to price ruining. Just keep a reasonable 2.5B or below price. I promise you, once those 3b shops are full you will get business. (That works for me)

Thanks for reading!

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Well it also depends on the buyer as well. If he or she has that much to pay on what the seller offers. But I understand your point ;).

Babafsflol

I dont have problems with this. But you cant do anything if someone does the price higher than what you expected. Its their shop tho. And also there is no rule about the shop.

OP
OP
abs12

abs12

Keep it on 2.2B ;)
This will be the standardize price. The more people who use this price, the less people who will price ruin, and we will still make money. @Babafsflol I know, but if there's only a little price ruiners, then you can still make money

Status
Not open for further replies.