Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event Winter 1vs1 Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
#blame @Slendyy
cteeNWp.png

For PizzaMC: This is not meant to be negative, this is for fun :p

_zevoh

In the Philippines what is +1GMT and what day or date is it in the Philippines? please reply

IM in. registered please reply.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Welp I am also in the GMT+8 timezone and its 1am for me so unfortunately I can't join. Also this thread broke the record for having 30+ posts within only 2 days xD

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
If more people come we can open more slots for the competition and also change the time if you can't attend.

MECHAME

Veteran
Nice event! Keep on the good work! :D

Although it would be better if you gave rewards for the 1st,2nd,and 3rd winners. :)

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
If more people come we can open more slots for the competition and also change the time if you can't attend.
It would be great if you could change the time, as a fair amount of players would be sleeping when the event started. We'll see how it goes.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
It would be great if you could change the time, as a fair amount of players would be sleeping when the event started. We'll see how it goes.
Well i would do it at 1PM or 2PM GTM +0
Please tell me your timezones if you can so i can make a better hour for all of us.

Melios444

Banned
My Timezone is UTC+08:00 (PH Time) So if this even will happen when 1pm GTM +0 probably it will be 9pm for PH
But 1pm is fine for me

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Well i would do it at 1PM or 2PM GTM +0
Please tell me your timezones if you can so i can make a better hour for all of us.
1PM GMT+0 would be certainly great as I live in the GMT+8 Timezone.
Thanks for your consideration upon this matter Slendyy, really appreciate it. More people would get to join now I believe. I would be there to just moderate the tournament as my pvp skills are horrible xD

Status
Not open for further replies.