Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Will Permanent Rank Take Over Seasonal Rank?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalDaLuca

Hello ,Greeting From Here! Let get straight into the topics . First and foremost , I just brought a Permanent Smuggler Rank Voucher from a random player around 300k token , before it I had Seasonal Smuggler Rank on my account and I used the Permanent Smuggler Rank Voucher (Lifetime Rank) on my account that already have SEASONAL Smuggler Rank on it but its said from the system that (You already own the smuggler rank or higher) . Does that mean that I will carry on the Perm Smuggler Rank after the server season reset? Or my account will not register as the Permanent Smuggler rank to it and keeping on to the Seasonal Smuggler Rank which mean that my lifetime voucher are being deleted and throw away by the server after I used??? ( After its said that I already own smuggler rank or higher , my lifetime smuggler rank voucher disappeared from my inventory)

Attachments

• Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 17

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
I'm unsure of it myself, but hopefully for seasonal ranks it just gives the group permission to the player, and for permament ranks the user actually gets added to the rank. That way when they batch remove the group.smuggler permission at the end of the season, it will not affect those who are directly added to the rank.

Then again it's Pika. One can never know for sure.

So in my head, if they did it this way it should be safe, but I am not entirely sure how they did it. Good luck at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.