Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why aren't invis not in the game?

TeakyRaider

I still don't get why invisibility potions is not in Bedwars. It's so help in so many ways. It would be useful to get beds, escape from fights and etc... I beg you guys to add it to Bedwars and people get diamond armour because invis isn't available to buy. So, Please add invis potion to bedwars!

divertente

Great Reporter
I still don't get why invisibility potions is not in Bedwars. It's so help in so many ways. It would be useful to get beds, escape from fights and etc... I beg you guys to add it to Bedwars and people get diamond armour because invis isn't available to buy. So, Please add invis potion to bedwars!

1) Imagine cheaters with invis, yeah. Not good.

2) Can ruin the game flow

OP
OP
T

TeakyRaider

Imagine cheaters with invis, yeah. Not good.:

if hackers use invis then why cant they add a good anticheat and even tho if they don't then they could atleast add a in-game report system with well taken action instead of losing to a hacker and have to do a post about it with evidence after losing.

Can ruin the game flow:

In what way it can ruin the game flow? Invis is generally a good utility or considered as the best utility to have other than pearls.
it severs the same use as pearls like to get away from someone

divertente

Great Reporter

if hackers use invis then why cant they add a good anticheat and even tho if they don't then they could atleast add a in-game report system with well taken action instead of losing to a hacker and have to do a post about it with evidence after losing.

Can ruin the game flow:

In what way it can ruin the game flow? Invis is generally a good utility or considered as the best utility to have other than pearls.
1) This isn't my problem, if they don't wanna add a /report it's up to them, same with anti-cheats, they can have the best anti-cheat but it will always get bypassed. That's it.

2) I find it annoying, especially if you're using it and there's a hacker with name tags on.

And what you recommended probably got suggested around a hundred times, It won't get added so get over it.

mattpcgamer

Pika Lover
Invis pots would make final kill 1v1s(where both players dont have beds) way more common. For this reason, im against it. Clutching games would be far too easy imo. Like it takes almost no skill to invis, walk past the enemy, get the bed, and invis kb the enemy off. Like ik that this isnt practicepvp or skywars, but some pvp and higher level tactics should be required to win.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika

Can ruin the game flow:

pika is a really good server, they add what they want. they have their own version of bedwars, if you do not like it you can join another server, just dont suggest it as it has been denied multiple times and it just gives pika's hard working staff more work to do
Thank you
And have a good day

peg2

Legendary Pika
pika is a really good server, they add what they want. they have their own version of bedwars, if you do not like it you can join another server, just dont suggest it as it has been denied multiple times and it just gives pika's hard working staff more work to do
Thank you
And have a good day
damn slayton savage lmao

its just his suggestion and opinion tho dw abt it

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
damn slayton savage lmao

its just his suggestion and opinion tho dw abt it
yeah ik, sometimes im just pissed at people who give suggestions that have already been denied like adding the bridge and invis pots, like if you dont like this server dont play it, we dont need people who dont apperciate how hard people work to make pika what it is and people just complain instead

peg2

Legendary Pika
yeah ik, sometimes im just pissed at people who give suggestions that have already been denied like adding the bridge and invis pots, like if you dont like this server dont play it, we dont need people who dont apperciate how hard people work to make pika what it is and people just complain instead
tbh i don't think anyone checks if a suggestion is already created or not LOL

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Btw, both invis pots and /report things were in pika bedwars before. Then they removed it bcz players were abusing /report and invis was little too op.

Wqrning

Epic Pika
Btw, both invis pots and /report things were in pika bedwars before. Then they removed it bcz players were abusing /report and invis was little too op.
Invis potion was removed because it was bugged. Players could see your armor and instead of 30 seconds it lasted for 5.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
Invis pots were a item but got removed for being bugged/glitchy

Sadra3445

Banned
Yea i accept you say because the other servers have it but pika dont have

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif