Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Which victory dance should i buy gravity or end of the world.

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
the thing is i have 50k coins in bedwars and I want to buy a victory dance which one is the best out of these two( gravity victory dance or end of the world victory dance )
and can anyone explain me what does end of the world victory dance do and gravity victory dance does . in simple words just tell me how both of the victory dance look and which one is the best according to ur opinion

Silver Wing

The Pika
It depends on u

Gravity - The blocks below you will start to move and slowly disappear

End of The World - Huge Rain of fireballs will come from the sky (I don't recommend this in high volume as it may destroy your ears as mine, I personally don't like it)

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Gravity. Bcz its more rare and isn't laggy. End of the world is laggy af lol.

Sycuhh

dragon rider pog (still trynna get it but no luck sofar)

viplayer

Great Reporter
the thing is i have 50k coins in bedwars and I want to buy a victory dance which one is the best out of these two( gravity victory dance or end of the world victory dance )
and can anyone explain me what does end of the world victory dance do and gravity victory dance does . in simple words just tell me how both of the victory dance look and which one is the best according to ur opinion
if you have strong ears you should buy end of the world. Because its a fireball trail dance and its cool. (my ear hurts in end of the world so i dont like that victory dance😜)

OP
OP
Unknown_Boy_0248

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
It depends on u

Gravity - The blocks below you will start to move and slowly disappear

End of The World - Huge Rain of fireballs will come from the sky (I don't recommend this in high volume as it may destroy your ears as mine, I personally don't like it)
Will the fireball in the end of the world distroy blocks

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Buy whatever you want, just don't buy Sand Storm.
I am still regretting...

SethPython

Pika Lover
im still at 10k coins its sso hard to earn coins and mystery boxes are glitched