Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

You Reached The Edge Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt3rVIP

I sit in a chair with a piston under and then someone activated it 2 times fast and now when i join the creative world is telling me "You Reached The Edge Of The World" then kicks me, can i get help or can i do something?

PS: I didnt knew about that glitch

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I got a problem related to that. I died accidentally and keeps kicking me out. I just used my 2nd account to play because my 1st account keeps getting kicked.

OP
OP
Hunt3rVIP

Hunt3rVIP

I got a problem related to that. I died accidentally and keeps kicking me out. I just used my 2nd account to play because my 1st account keeps getting kicked.

But i dont have a cracked client, i have the original one so i cant change accounts :D

QoRamtin

Pika Member
I sit in a chair with a piston under and then someone activated it 2 times fast and now when i join the creative world is telling me "You Reached The Edge Of The World" then kicks me, can i get help or can i do something?

PS: I didnt knew about that glitch

bro this problem u said happened to my wife (in creative ) but i helped oHelix (my wife) to get her out with helper (_AmirPlayZMC_ (i think ))
so guys if u see the chair and there is a piston up on there dont sit on that chair (stair ) because this problem will happen to u and u cant loggin in creative so be careful ツツツ

QoRamtin

Pika Member
u can get help from trail helpers when they online so u can use ur first account ツ and be careful dont accept forign teleport request because that will be troll u who someone requested u so be careful too ツ

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I already got out of a portal trap 2-3 times, thanks to lag. The tp trapper was freaking out saying I'm a hacker or something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.