W W4il0rd Member Joined Apr 27, 2017 Messages 6 Points 1 May 12, 2017 #1 Dear Pika-Network Staff, I hear the reset on Classic Skyblock has been confirmed. Now my question is: When will this reset happen? Hope you have a wonderful day. I await your reply with interest. Yours faithfully, W4il0rd
Dear Pika-Network Staff, I hear the reset on Classic Skyblock has been confirmed. Now my question is: When will this reset happen? Hope you have a wonderful day. I await your reply with interest. Yours faithfully, W4il0rd
ZezzoTV Legendary Pika Joined Jan 19, 2017 Messages 202 Points 28 May 12, 2017 #2 Hello No one knows The date yet It Will maybe be this week or next week or maybe In 2 Weeks it Will be announced on pika's twitter or Discord
Hello No one knows The date yet It Will maybe be this week or next week or maybe In 2 Weeks it Will be announced on pika's twitter or Discord
MECHAME Veteran Joined Sep 5, 2016 Messages 0 Points 76 May 12, 2017 #3 It will get the update as soon as we are done with it. We can't tell you a specific date..
MrRavagen Epic Pika Joined Apr 6, 2017 Messages 110 Points 28 May 12, 2017 #4 We are all hoping for the next update.. I'm excited about it :)
OP OP W W4il0rd Member Joined Apr 27, 2017 Messages 6 Points 1 May 16, 2017 #6 Draegoner said: Planned for sunday Click to expand... Which sunday xD ( If possible I'd like a date)
Crivity Epic Pika Joined Jan 12, 2017 Messages 130 Points 28 May 16, 2017 #7 She probably means this Sunday W4il0rd said: Which sunday xD ( If possible I'd like a date) Click to expand...
She probably means this Sunday W4il0rd said: Which sunday xD ( If possible I'd like a date) Click to expand...
OP OP W W4il0rd Member Joined Apr 27, 2017 Messages 6 Points 1 May 16, 2017 #8 Crivity said: She probably means this Sunday Click to expand... He said this last friday that's why I'm asking.
Crivity said: She probably means this Sunday Click to expand... He said this last friday that's why I'm asking.
joshua kirchmann Member Joined Mar 21, 2017 Messages 13 Points 3 May 16, 2017 #9 so estimated 65% this week 30% next week... and 5% longer than 2 weeks Also can any staff tell me if there might be a shop sale please for this reset i really would like to buy stuff if on sale :kiss:
so estimated 65% this week 30% next week... and 5% longer than 2 weeks Also can any staff tell me if there might be a shop sale please for this reset i really would like to buy stuff if on sale :kiss:
iactivateMC Ultimate Legendary Pika Joined Nov 29, 2016 Messages 622 Points 43 May 17, 2017 #10 You'll know its going to reset when its going to reset. Have a lovely day, iactivateMC
OP OP W W4il0rd Member Joined Apr 27, 2017 Messages 6 Points 1 May 17, 2017 #11 iactivateMC said: You'll know its going to reset when its going to reset. Have a lovely day, iactivateMC Click to expand... Thank you so much :):) What would I do without you :kiss::kiss:
iactivateMC said: You'll know its going to reset when its going to reset. Have a lovely day, iactivateMC Click to expand... Thank you so much :):) What would I do without you :kiss::kiss: