Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's your favorite server in pika?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Classic Skyblock. This is one of the only servers where you can avoid PvP. Only other servers I tried are Factions, OPFactions2, and Practice. Practice is a good place to hone your skills and not have to waste gear you earned. Factions and OPFactions2 were pretty fun but all of my teammates on Factions left for some reason and when I tried to reuild my fac, some guy insided me and ran off with a set of P4 in one afternoon so I'm not sure that's even insiding xD. OPFactions2 was one of the best and only Factions experiences that I had. I started my faction in the middle of summer with my little bro and my cousin but my cousin lost interest and my bro started fighting me becuz he didn't like how I was building the base because he thought I was doing it wrong but I was actually making defenses so I basically quit but I still play sometimes because I got all the way to Batman on there so I kinda consider that a personal achievement. I was considering quitting around this point and started playing more on other servers but I decided to try Pika again and started playing Pika's Classic Skyblock in August, From that day on, I wake up at 5:30 AM and play Pika until 7, maybe play some Modern Combat 5, get ready for school, go to school at 7:45, go home at 2:25 PM, and play Classic Skyblock until dinner.

Tell me if you read all that lol. I don't know why I did this. I started typing the reasons why I liked Classic Skyblock, Practice, factions, and OPFactions and ended up writing basically an essay. I only took me 7 minutes though so what evs. Anyways I think I'm gonna start sleeping my finger pains off. I was typing so fast lol

FluffyMallow

I like Classic Skywars and Creative

I used to like Skyblock but for me, now it's meh.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Creative, kit pvp, and Op fac 2 (You'll never know what my alt is in op fac) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.