Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's up with these religious wars?

Not_Architect

Epic Pika
So yesterday, I was minding my own business on practice. That's when 3 people decided it would be "funny" to start religious wars. Now I don't really want to specify those names but MAN these dudes need to learn to respect all religions.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Unfortunately, it is common nowdays, but I really do not see point of it. We are all humans and we can choose what we will believe in. Personally, I am Atheist, but I respect every religion.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Well I am a Muslim and my religion told us to respect every religion and dont fight others, and kids nowdays dont even care, they think its their dads place were they can do world war 3

Fortex76

Rare Pika
IGN
Fortex76
So yesterday, I was minding my own business on practice. That's when 3 people decided it would be "funny" to start religious wars. Now I don't really want to specify those names but MAN these dudes need to learn to respect all religions.
Very common these days in practice. But you can always report them here

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
I just ignore them and you should too. Otherwise if you think you will be reporting every one of them, well then go for it.
I think its not worth it to get them 3 days ban, cause I know they will create another hundred cracked accounts for free and keep disrespecting. And if you think IP ban will work then you are completely wrong they simply do "something" (I am not going to spoil the method for abusers) to negate IP bans.
So I usually report some high value victims like some kids with ranks or playtime or someone with more than one offences in past so they get extended punishment.

But I only does this to racist and disrespectful kids. If someone hacks or something like that I always report no matter what.

OP
OP
Not_Architect

Not_Architect

Epic Pika
I just ignore them and you should too. Otherwise if you think you will be reporting every one of them, well then go for it.
I think its not worth it to get them 3 days ban, cause I know they will create another hundred cracked accounts for free and keep disrespecting. And if you think IP ban will work then you are completely wrong they simply do "something" (I am not going to spoil the method for abusers) to negate IP bans.
So I usually report some high value victims like some kids with ranks or playtime or someone with more than one offences in past so they get extended punishment.

But I only does this to racist and disrespectful kids. If someone hacks or something like that I always report no matter what.
That's pretty true. I don't know how, but they bypass the IP restriction. It just sounds like Wizard Craft to me.

Valex

Epic Pika
IGN
ValexPVP
those are just a way to start fights

Valex

Epic Pika
IGN
ValexPVP
I would if you are from a specific religion just follow it and let the others do what they won't !

Valex

Epic Pika
IGN
ValexPVP
and 1 more thing don't ever get influence bye uneducated religious GURUS !!

Valex

Epic Pika
IGN
ValexPVP
those are just fundable they just get money for start quarrels!

Stikk

Ikr , they just can't find a better topic to waste their time on