Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's up Pika?

Hex666

Aaaah long time no see Pika! Kinda AND JUST KINDA missed you a little bit since I was playing Jartex a lot... Anyways. so it's a normal day, I just came back home from school everything was GUCCI everything was normal. I turned on my pc and launched minecraft like a normal dude would do and I opened Pika. Well TBH I was impressed by the X-mas lobby it is actually insane, moving on, so I went to play Bedwars as usual and started the game... And I saw an OP hacker just flying and getting teams and beds (It was my random teammate BTW). It was so normal, well, AS EXPECTED from such a server with such a staff team -_- , anyways, the thing that was really INTERESTING was that there was 2 others OP hackers in the same game, and like WHAAAAT!! I mean 1 OP hacker is pretty much overpowered for the game but 3!!! I mean like if it had 2 normal hackers using killaura or reach it would be normal but GOD DAMN 3 OP hackers in the same game? Pika are you ok? Well I took it normal like I always did and played another game and god why did i do that! All the players had OP hacks you can only see Gamemode 1 guys in the sky! Voodoo or GunFire, I know that you won't care but anyways why can't you just buy a good Anti-Cheat for your servers including Jartex as well!​