Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What's the bloody point of this?

Should the "Ban archives" be limited?

• B) Yes - Players should only get access to their own punishment records.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C) Yes - Only moderators+ should be able to view them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReportedScrub

What's the point of adding a whole site dedicated to punishments? What's the point of it? To laugh and point out the ignorance of people's punishment records? Something like this should be kept personal, visible ONLY to the player who received the punishment AND to the staff-members of PikaNetwork - Even that is a bit generous. Again, what's the bloody point of it? If I got banned for something - That's fine, I'm okay with it but the fact that it's shown on the bloody website in front of hundreds of people is just stupid...

My suggestion: There's no point of keeping it going. Remove it or limit it to staff-members only. Some try-hard helper is probably going to reply with "It's not hurting people's feelings" and lock the thread but I want it to stay open for other people's opinion(s).

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Some people like to see how staff are making effort onto banning people

nd618

Supporter
I don't think it should be private . Everyone could see it because its like " wall of shame " .

Arceus

Legendary Pika
give me a reason why it should be removed? its basically a wall of shame

marion29

Yeah its supposed to be there to show that other players must not follow them. It is also meant to discourage players to not do messy things cause they will have to meet the consequences..

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Don't break the damn rules and nothing will happen, it's your own fault that you broke the rules so people are allowed to see it. Also, no one really cares if you got banned unless you were pretty known.

marion29

Don't break the damn rules and nothing will happen, it's your own fault that you broke the rules so people are allowed to see it. Also, no one really cares if you got banned unless you were pretty known.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.