Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What is your favorite kit? (Community Question)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Me coughing when u bumped a 2 months old thread and my parents thought that i got covid
I have 20 more bumps left... ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤthis year ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Probably my favorite kit is enderman and troll *Besides having my main kit which is Elite*

M

MiracleWolf

Imagine using a ranked kit or flame bow or endear pearl, you little band wagons. Go for the more unique kits xD for fun of course

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
i
Hello,
I have a question for ya'll!
What is your favorite kit and can you explain why?
I like to know which kit other people likes to take on Skywars :)

Personally, I use the vip kit and sometimes a kit with blocks to push faster!
was about to reply but then i saw how old this thread is. omg bruh stop necro posting and why is this even alive and the top most thread bRuH

Last edited:
M

MiracleWolf

U probably almost died just because of the flame bow like me XD
Oh, plenty of times. I don’t think I’ve died from it yet tho, but it’s gotten me very low. I have died once to the ender pearl kit too lol, which made me regret my life choices of not using my rank kit

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
i also use a flame bow but its annoying when players block themsekves in and dont get out of the fricking hole for the whole match until the border starts moving in. jn rumble mode, its different. just get a exploding pikachu and booooommm

Silver Wing

The Pika
i also use a flame bow but its annoying when players block themsekves in and dont get out of the fricking hole for the whole match until the border starts moving in. jn rumble mode, its different. just get a exploding pikachu and booooommm
Well its ur fault to bowspam at that poor player

Silver Wing

The Pika
no its his fault hiding. the bow can 2 shot a player with no armor if u fully charge the bow
are u even real?
If u wouldn't hit that player with the flame bow, he would have never hide inside the box

TIP: Select the normal kit and then go infront of someone with a flame bow (Then understand the PAIN)