Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What has happend to this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Hi , any1 remember me aswell xd?

And about dirk, hated tgat c*nt eversince.... Banned me like 2 times and cleared my records , hackusated me ( hes ez ) and told me not to tell any1 or he' ll ban me for climbing outside the kitmap lul

Well all of those shts^ where more than a year ago, just logged on the forums to check out on tge community ;)

Davidva

Veteran

And about dirk, hated tgat c*nt eversince.... Banned me like 2 times and cleared my records , hackusated me ( hes ez ) and told me not to tell any1 or he' ll ban me for climbing outside the kitmap lul

Well all of those shts^ where more than a year ago, just logged on the forums to check out on tge community ;)
Ofc I remember you. You`re that one guy at Kitpvp that had good amount of skills.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika

Get out of here scum ;)
Ofc I remember you. You`re that one guy at Kitpvp that had good amount of skills.
Nah. I rekt him like 5 times and he hackusated me LOOLILOKLOLOLOLLLLILILOLLLOLOLOLLLLILILILLOLOLOL
@Safdar thats why i left in the first place but am back i found that 2014-2016 well known hackers is now staff and when i tolled bear he didnt care at all and he tolled me why u came back then and i found alot of good staff has retired and i really miss them and miss pika too it was the best server in 2014-2015 but now people are not applying for helpers to help the server they are applying for helpers on the game they play on so people care for them and so they have permisions that donors dont have and if someone they hate are bein rude to them or pisses them off they its a free ban for them he is banning him for any reason like kill aura or any iven if he isnt a hacker also yesterday i found a hacker called progamer with some numbers after his name he tottaly bypassed the serverin chat and every game he joins boom he says guys am hacker give me iron so u can win (in global chat) and no one cared he didnt get warned banned or any some staff might say then why didnt u report him i would say that staff isnt active or aint looking at all at two sections in the forums 1-staff applications in the past i would apply in 2 days i get my answer however denied or accepted dutchsmash was very active there and he says good reasons and give links to the staff team requirments so however who applied can read it again and e tells u where is your bad thing that made u get denied now this days anyone apply if admins like him he is accepted however if he didnt wait 3 months and if they dont like him he is denied for any reason and the second section is 2- reports in the past RockyGaming and robin was so active there if ur proof is good immidiate ban now i wait for 3 days or even a week so someone can even see it also now on any server hackers are hacking infront of staff and they tottaly does nothing spicially on opfacs they dont even chack for his rank he is flying they dont care as lon as he can have his perms that he likes he dont care for hackers or any also staff plz dont just accept because he is active or just because he said i like the server and i will ban hackers u need to find him reporting and tellin ppl what is right and what is not so people dot hack and something i found out staff is not active at all at 3 servers egg wars , skywars and bedwars i know that when slendyy was an admin he toled me that he doesnt even has amin rank there thats why pika is dying please @TheBearKingHD and @DutchminerHD just organize the server a little bit and hopefully u read what i said also ofc i remember u @Safdar
I thought you were banned too :eek:
I remember you were the first guy who ever let me borrow a premium account <3.
But the owner of it, aka your friend, changed the password...rip
we wont forget u Safdar. met u since the old forums :p
<3 I thought you forgot me. I still watch your videos ;)

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika

And about dirk, hated tgat c*nt eversince.... Banned me like 2 times and cleared my records , ackusated me ( hes ez ) and told me not to tell any1 or he' ll ban me for climbing outside the kitmap lul

I liked Dirkie a lot xD.
I still do tbh.
Here's one of my old nooby video (xd i was sh1t in pvp lol) where dirkie tries to show off on my video lel.
I still dont hate him. Wanna speak to him...

JennySensei

Veteran
Yeah it's sad that pika's reputation is getting low and the players are starting to quit, but I/we are still hoping that the old pika's going back, That alot of things that'll change. I'm still looking forward on it ;)

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
@Safdar lmaoo rekt u ten times in a row on the same day (i uploaded a vid on that 1v1) an u were just giving me stupid excuses lel so pffft

D

Deleted member 85

Things can't stay the same forever.

Also thank god Dirkie's banned, dude was annoying even as his time as an admin. Pfft.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
@Safdar lmaoo rekt u ten times in a row on the same day (i uploaded a vid on that 1v1) an u were just giving me stupid excuses lel so pffft
Lolol. They weren't excuses.
And u killed me like 4 times only. Wow u called that "rekt" we were kind of even. Now that im better at pvp annd when i watch ur pvp vids..
im like lmao u were so bad xd.
Things can't stay the same forever.

Also thank god Dirkie's banned, dude was annoying even as his time as an admin. Pfft.
:(

D

Deleted member 85

The server is the constant and the changes are the variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.