Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What has happend to this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hello Pika Community,
So I have been visiting the website very often and only come here for my study help. And sometimes when I'm bored.
I realized how much the community has changed, in 2014, it was the best server I ever knew, and now, what happend? It's gone.
Pika was the best server I knew and also the best place where I could socialize, but it's not the old pika anymore...
In other words, Pika is dead.
Just today, I was scrolling through the Profile Posts of my friends and checking very old threads from 2016, the threads made just after the release of the new website.
It was fun, seeing all my friend a year back. And I came to find many of them have been banned, some of which I expected to be the last ones to get banned. And I don't even know the reason why they're banned.
Can anyone explain why @DirkieXP is banned?!
I am long forgotten in this community. I used to be very well-known before, and now, there's no one I can even recognize...
I don't feel like leaving the community, though I quit playing on the server long ago. This server was the FIRST ever server I logged on, first ever server I made friends on, first ever server where I was known very well in the community.
Does anyone reading this thread remember me?
Please point it out if you do.

I really don't know who's fault is it for turning this community into broken pieces...dutchminerHD?
I'm very well aware that he is turning into Boris.

That's all for today. Bye.

Sincerely,
Safdar.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Let's just say that a semi-Boris is the ''ruler''.
You know who I mean xD

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Let's just say that a semi-Boris is the ''ruler''.
You know who I mean xD
Yeah sure. Dutchminer lol.
Btw I never really got the case about Boris. Can you explain me the reason of the hate to Boris, and why Dream_Theater quit Pika, and the thing I protested the most, everyone hating dirkiexp.
And I remember you, you were the one in the old forum with the 5th rank, i.e 100 posts lol.
I used to spam a lot and got banned several time. I probably posted at least 30 posts per day XD. I was so fond of getting the highest rank, I remember the highest I went was upto the 4th rank, i.e 700+ posts.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Boris was an money whore and even scammed one of his admins. He also gave a moderaator OP which he forgot to de-op when he demoted him and thus the demoted moderator aka RyanK griefed the ENTIRE server and caused Skyblock, one of the best servers in 2014, to be ruined because he split them in 2. there's more but can't remeber.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Boris was an money whore and even scammed one of his admins. He also gave a moderaator OP which he forgot to de-op when he demoted him and thus the demoted moderator aka RyanK griefed the ENTIRE server and caused Skyblock, one of the best servers in 2014, to be ruined because he split them in 2. there's more but can't remeber.
I saw about RyanK on YouTube ad hearb about him a lot. But there's more. I heard he kinda made the server "boring" so all good staffs resigned.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
The staff made another server and Boris found out about that and demoted the involved staff which were mostly the good ones.

lago231

i remember that

No server is the best Even hy**** has there downfalls

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
people have finally realised that this server was dead to begin with lol

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
To be honest, I would like more staff to abuse their permissions for the satisfaction PENG.jpg

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
To be honest, I would like more staff to abuse their permissions for the satisfaction View attachment 6031
Lol
I want this server to revive back to the good old days, back in 2014 :)
I thought dutchminer was going to sell Pika, that would have been better tbh.

Davidva

Veteran
Ofc I know you Safdar. How could I forgot you? There is no way ...

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Dirkie made ddos threats if i am correct, if i am not he did something bad, being disrespectfull or something.

But as far as i know he i sblacklisted for ddos..

Davidva

Veteran
Dirkie made ddos threats if i am correct, if i am not he did something bad, being disrespectfull or something.

But as far as i know he i sblacklisted for ddos..
He treated to ddos the server and he spammed the forums with his threads. Also he sended IP loggers tp staff after he got banned of the forums.

RichyDash

Forum Fantasiser
I think you were the one with that screenshot of something where you had 12 fps or 25 fps- some bad fps amount

DODE2K

Veteran
he shared ips and ddosed other Players and staff members that's why he is blacklisted

Status
Not open for further replies.