Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What has happend to this community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Ofc I know you Safdar. How could I forgot you? There is no way ...
Lol <3
Dirkie made ddos threats if i am correct, if i am not he did something bad, being disrespectfull or something.

But as far as i know he i sblacklisted for ddos..
I liked him a lot. I saw everyone hated him so much, they said he maid many false bans... I want a way to contact him...
the name and avatar is familiar
I 1v1ed you and beat you :p. I remember you recorded it lol.
I think you were the one with that screenshot of something where you had 12 fps or 25 fps- some bad fps amount
Eh I don't remember. I only remember that I madr a report on a player on Pika in Creative, and everyone replied about my FPS, it was like 200 lol.
he shared ips and ddosed other Players and staff members that's why he is blacklisted
Blacklisted? :(

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
He probably did make many false bans, thats probably reason why platers hated him, as for staff davidva explained.

P.s. Doubt you can contact him, also better do not try as he tryed to use ip loggers on his friends, and pretty much everyone else.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
please staff members of pik-network how can i post
Go to the section where you want to post a thread (OffTopic, Practice, etc.) And click on "Create Thread" from the top of the page.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The only thing I remember from you is that you were asking an Arabian Translation. I'm not an old player so I didn't know you much in the past.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
The only thing I remember from you is that you were asking an Arabian Translation. I'm not an old player so I didn't know you much in the past.
Yeah.
I haven't been using the forums for a while. I only came on for help, I'd often come here before exams and quiz competitions.
I used to ask a lot of Arabic to English translations. You guys helped out a lot ;).

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
He probably did make many false bans, thats probably reason why platers hated him, as for staff davidva explained.

P.s. Doubt you can contact him, also better do not try as he tryed to use ip loggers on his friends, and pretty much everyone else.
He isn't that evil.
What really is IP Loggers?
I doubt he still uses it. He probably only used it since he was angry for his demotion. Right?

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Nope, he did it on purpose, he wasnt mad.. He went just straight into "abuse" like mode and did it..
As for iplogger, its to get ur ip and then do bad stuff with it, such as ddos etc.. Therefore it isnt safe to look for him, he did those stiff to pika friends.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Nope, he did it on purpose, he wasnt mad.. He went just straight into "abuse" like mode and did it..
As for iplogger, its to get ur ip and then do bad stuff with it, such as ddos etc.. Therefore it isnt safe to look for him, he did those stiff to pika friends.
That was long ago. I'm well aware he won't do that.
Also, I would never click on random links if he sends me those. It requires you to either tell your IP, or someone finding out, i.e like sending a link.
So he probably sent a link to get their IP...

oOmeerOo

Veteran
I so relate to that feeling dude, everyone i ever knew on this server is either banned or gone,
drumm,derkie,shawna (she was the first ever staff to help me out),thav, the staff with a minion on his icon (it was his icon sense i knew him), kaylaa, simon,dream,wolftyla many others... pika has changed alot since i first joined it and it has gone far away from my first ever minecraft server....

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Throwback to our 3 man squad xD

Attachments

• 2015-07-29_04.04.19.png
    2015-07-29_04.04.19.png
    785.7 KB · Views: 5

itzwebby

Epic Pika
@Safdar thats why i left in the first place but am back i found that 2014-2016 well known hackers is now staff and when i tolled bear he didnt care at all and he tolled me why u came back then and i found alot of good staff has retired and i really miss them and miss pika too it was the best server in 2014-2015 but now people are not applying for helpers to help the server they are applying for helpers on the game they play on so people care for them and so they have permisions that donors dont have and if someone they hate are bein rude to them or pisses them off they its a free ban for them he is banning him for any reason like kill aura or any iven if he isnt a hacker also yesterday i found a hacker called progamer with some numbers after his name he tottaly bypassed the serverin chat and every game he joins boom he says guys am hacker give me iron so u can win (in global chat) and no one cared he didnt get warned banned or any some staff might say then why didnt u report him i would say that staff isnt active or aint looking at all at two sections in the forums 1-staff applications in the past i would apply in 2 days i get my answer however denied or accepted dutchsmash was very active there and he says good reasons and give links to the staff team requirments so however who applied can read it again and e tells u where is your bad thing that made u get denied now this days anyone apply if admins like him he is accepted however if he didnt wait 3 months and if they dont like him he is denied for any reason and the second section is 2- reports in the past RockyGaming and robin was so active there if ur proof is good immidiate ban now i wait for 3 days or even a week so someone can even see it also now on any server hackers are hacking infront of staff and they tottaly does nothing spicially on opfacs they dont even chack for his rank he is flying they dont care as lon as he can have his perms that he likes he dont care for hackers or any also staff plz dont just accept because he is active or just because he said i like the server and i will ban hackers u need to find him reporting and tellin ppl what is right and what is not so people dot hack and something i found out staff is not active at all at 3 servers egg wars , skywars and bedwars i know that when slendyy was an admin he toled me that he doesnt even has amin rank there thats why pika is dying please @TheBearKingHD and @DutchminerHD just organize the server a little bit and hopefully u read what i said also ofc i remember u @Safdar

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I am not sure wtf are youbtalking about, but barely you could say that 5 staff were ex hackers and even those became good at some point.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I am not sure wtf are youbtalking about, but barely you could say that 5 staff were ex hackers and even those became good at some point.
dude there is some staff hacking and some staff see hackers and dont ban them

Davidva

Veteran
dude there is some staff hacking and some staff see hackers and dont ban them
If a staff member is hacking you can easily report him like any other players at the report section. From what I know all the staff members are legit playing Pika only cheating at other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.