Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

What happened to Pika's Anti cheat?

SpaceTheSparrow

So I have been playing on Pika for quite a long time but recently I have been seeing an increased number of hackers in the games bearing random string of letters as their usernames. As far as I remember Pika used to remove players from the game as soon as they find someone blatantly cheating, usually after getting 1-2 kills. But now it seems like the auto-banning of hackers have been stopped and instead they have introduced /report which I am pretty sure didn't exist before.

So, What happened to Pika's Anti-Cheat?
Why suddenly the games especially Skywars are getting infiltrated with hackers?

Spidey0009

Pika Member
MAN DONT U GET IT PIKA ANTI CHEAT IS HAVING A BREAK AND BE PATIENT AFTER ALL HE IS JUST A BOT AND DONT PRESSURE HIM TOO MUCH
HE CAN DIE FROM NOT TAKING BREAKS

Blunt

Pika Lover
So I have been playing on Pika for quite a long time but recently I have been seeing an increased number of hackers in the games bearing random string of letters as their usernames. As far as I remember Pika used to remove players from the game as soon as they find someone blatantly cheating, usually after getting 1-2 kills. But now it seems like the auto-banning of hackers have been stopped and instead they have introduced /report which I am pretty sure didn't exist before.

Plug-ins got leaked so they're resorting to a public anti-cheat for now. Not sure if it's gonna stay like that because certain clients like Ryu bypass it easily

OP
OP
S

SpaceTheSparrow

Plug-ins got leaked so they're resorting to a public anti-cheat for now. Not sure if it's gonna stay like that because certain clients like Ryu bypass it easily
Oh that makes sense
Hope it is fixed soon because the server is literally becoming the testing ground for cheaters
Thanks for replying!

arnav_18

Legendary Pika

Eating food