rafinhgjss
Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Messages
- 17
- Points
- 3
Hello sir!
I sold my sets given by my friend who bought it with gold. After selling sets I got 6.5B money and I spent a lot and at last I spent it on a Fall New Age Kit something name like this. The description said It should Include a Sword op sword but when I claimed it (remember the seller bought with gold and the money I got bought with gold by my friend)
After claiming it I only got mace shield and spear not the sword. Please give my items back I request you pika net team.
Also btw does Fall New Age and Fall Tools either of them gives sword or i read incorrectly?
I sold my sets given by my friend who bought it with gold. After selling sets I got 6.5B money and I spent a lot and at last I spent it on a Fall New Age Kit something name like this. The description said It should Include a Sword op sword but when I claimed it (remember the seller bought with gold and the money I got bought with gold by my friend)
After claiming it I only got mace shield and spear not the sword. Please give my items back I request you pika net team.
Also btw does Fall New Age and Fall Tools either of them gives sword or i read incorrectly?