Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VPN Whitelist Request

IuseArch_

Dear Pika-Network,

I wanted to discuss an issue we're facing while playing on your Minecraft server. As players from Iran, we often encounter connection problems and high ping rates. To address this, I've set up a private VPN server exclusively for my friends and me. Using this VPN server has significantly improved our ping and overall connection stability.

However, we've encountered a setback due to your anti-proxy/VPN plugins. These plugins have flagged our VPN server's IP address as a VPN, which is understandable considering the need to prevent bot attacks and protect against hackers. We appreciate the security measures in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable gaming environment.

In light of our situation, we kindly request your consideration. It would greatly benefit us if you could whitelist our VPN's IP address, allowing my friends and me to enjoy a stable connection with low ping. Currently, there are instances where we struggle to even move or connect to your server, negatively impacting our overall gaming experience.

We understand that accommodating individual requests may not always be feasible due to the large number of players on your server. Nevertheless, we kindly ask for your understanding and support in this matter. Your assistance would greatly enhance our gameplay and contribute to a more seamless experience for us.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to your response.

ismhdez

v4Guard | VPN Protection
Hello, could you please send us the VPN server information, please? Just to take a look before deciding

Feel free to open a conversation if you want to keep this data private.