Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Void "Bug"

UmJaum

hello, i would like to ask for help with something that just happened...
i was in survival going to resorce world, but when i teleported i was born in void and died, resorce world itself is now like a bedrock platform with a portal, i don't know what that means.
I also don't know where I can get support so I'm making my request here.
i would like my items back because this was clearly a game error and it won't be easy for me to get it all back, i had a full netherite armor and a netherite axe, shovel and pickaxe kite (all enchanted) (this is not an explanation of everything i have, but just a demo of everything i asked for, i hope the game has a way to find out on its own what i missed.
if any mod can see what i lost when i died, and give me the items of the same type, i would love it :D

I really don't know how things work around here, so if you're not in charge of this kind of event, I would also accept that you tell me who I should talk to.

Attachments

• imagem_2022-10-31_223504794.png
    imagem_2022-10-31_223504794.png
    413.3 KB · Views: 8

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
i was in survival going to resorce world, but when i teleported i was born in void and died, resorce world itself is now like a bedrock platform with a portal, i don't know what that means.
i would like my items back because this was clearly a game error and it won't be easy for me to get it all back, i had a full netherite armor and a netherite axe, shovel and pickaxe kite (all enchanted) (this is not an explanation of everything i have, but just a demo of everything i asked for, i hope the game has a way to find out on its own what i missed.
if any mod can see what i lost when i died, and give me the items of the same type, i would love it :D

I really don't know how things work around here, so if you're not in charge of this kind of event, I would also accept that you tell me who I should talk to.
do /rtp, its new tactic from preventing new players who wanna build there to stop soo they dont cry why their base is gone and also nope you wont get things back , nobody can

OP
OP
UmJaum

UmJaum

do /rtp, its new tactic from preventing new players who wanna build there to stop soo they dont cry why their base is gone and also nope you wont get things back , nobody can
but that's not the problem, my base is in world yellow, i lost my stuff that was in my inventory, like armor and tools because i went to teleport to resorce world and there was no floor, causing me to be born in void and dies.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Unfortunately in most cases i have seen you won't get ur items back . But for future convinience you should make a bug report on forums with ss you have.