Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Vanilla 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHDspot

Veteran
Hey community,

I'm playing on Minecraft Realm with @Mariska and I was thinking about Pika-Network and all the 1.9 stuff.
mq3xTI1.png

And I was thinking to make an extra server on pika. So players can play just minecraft vanilla 1.9 on Pika. And to get more players. Because Minecraft 1.9 just got released today. And I know, there are some haters on the new 1.9 update. But developers can disable the new 1.9 features!

If you guys like it, I will give more informations about the whole 1.9 vanilla thing :)

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Pika With 1.9 Hmm Would Be Cool For The Players Who Dosent PvP So Much And Yep 1.9 Update Is So So Fun
Love To See It

AbedKilani

Veteran
^That's kinda true. Though 1.9 would only add a few blocks to the players. 1.9 is a combat update. But sure, pvping would be nice

MrEaters

True. If I remember correctly, 1.9 added less than 10 new blocks. The ones I can remember are grass paths, Chorus flowers/plants, Dragon head, and whatever the End fortresses are made out of.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so pretty much...
Creative, Survival, and i think both Sky Block servers will be 1.9 right?
The rest can attempt to stay 1.7-1.8

Andrew

Pika Member
i tried 1.9, and i have to say , i like it.
i like the new pvp features, it actually makes even me a somewhat usefull pvp player.

AbedKilani

Veteran
Yeah but the pvp servers wont stay 1.9 forever. It has to change sometime in the end. If you're not satisfied you can play on LAN ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.