Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Using store in India

So i have been trying to buy elite rank for a few weeks but cannot because i dont have card for international transaction. By any chance can I get ranks without it?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
So i have been trying to buy elite rank for a few weeks but cannot because i dont have card for international transaction. By any chance can I get ranks without it?
I don't think anyone will give u elite rank like that, u have to vote for a whole month, consistently without messing up once, and u also need to have permenant vip rank

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
I don't think anyone will give u elite rank like that, u have to vote for a whole month, consistently without messing up once, and u also need to have permenant vip rank
You can mess up for 2 days and some more votes but still get elite
I got too

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
You can mess up for 2 days and some more votes but still get elite
I got too
You guys , he is asking that he has doesn't have an international card to purchase rank from store, he wants to buy it.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
If you are really looking to purchase a rank then I highly recommend Titan rank over Elite because elite ranks has no different than vip

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
You guys , he is asking that he has doesn't have an international card to purchase rank from store, he wants to buy it.
I understand, I'm just suggesting an alternative way for him to get the rank
If you are really looking to purchase a rank then I highly recommend Titan rank over Elite because elite ranks has no different than vip
Bro had the option to speak over 1000 languages but he chose to speak FAX.
Tbh, I have elite and I don't like it as it just gives more cosmetics and many other minor things but it's the best rank i can currently get

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
I understand, I'm just suggesting an alternative way for him to get the rank

Bro had the option to speak over 1000 languages but he chose to speak FAX.
Tbh, I have elite and I don't like it as it just gives more cosmetics and many other minor things but it's the best rank i can currently get
I also had elite but I upgraded to titan , elite and titan are like heaven and earth. That's because elite doesn't have anything other than just cosmetics and a bit here and there things. But Titan open a entirely different world. We have more cosmetics , cmds like private games and better boost etc etc.

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
I also had elite but I upgraded to titan , elite and titan are like heaven and earth. That's because elite doesn't have anything other than just cosmetics and a bit here and there things. But Titan open a entirely different world. We have more cosmetics , cmds like private games and better boost etc etc.
Ik, I wish I could get it too, but we are not allowed to spend money on games

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Hello DragoGalaxyPLayz,

You can pay using paypal by connecting your card to your paypal account and the amount of the rank would be deducted from your card also you can buy razer gold credits worth of the amount and pay using that too also you can ask the bank account of which the card belongs to enable international transaction on the card it is a easy proccess.

Thank you,

harshit7749