Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

update for opfacs 2

reset for opfacs 1

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Hello,

I would like to request that opfacs2 gets an update such as the /mb, premium crates, better ah system such as the one on opfacs 1, and a new map? Idk when it got reset but i think opfacs 2 deserves one it seems really outdated compared to opfacs 1.

Thanks,

Randomdragon789

P.S If you have any other ideas for opfacs 2 feel free to post below.

RandyDandy

Veteran
so if you heard the news about 'Pika 2.0' then you probably already know that everysingle server will be updated by Yoeri. Not only factions, prisons and etc, but every server. Until then, please patiently wait for Yoeri's response about the update and just wait for the update to come.

Service by,
MasterDandy

Farcanal

In the meantime, smaller things should be added/fixed like adding MCMMO credits to /token shop. Also /credits pay doesn't work on OP Factions 2. (Both of these things work in OP Fac 1).

Dominic420

I think we need a reset on op fac2 really soon and way more mods cause to be honest i think every hackers goes to Op Fac2 and we should have more people volunteering for helper/mod Also a max limit for mcmmo cause that people have outrageous axe levels it just insane but this is just my opinion Thanks for reading :) Please like to let the mods and other people know thanks:):halo:

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
OP Factions 2 updates tomorrow!
Suggestions must be posted on the suggestions section of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.