Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ungluecklicher

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
You have your definition, they have their definition. At the end of the day, you are playing on the server with rules they set, not you. And I think they have made it clear with what you have to follow.
You may refer to the rule explanation guideline for detailed information https://pika-network.net/rules-explanations/, or this SS instead if you are lazy.
1705076100405.png

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
You have your definition, they have their definition. At the end of the day, you are playing on the server with rules they set, not you. And I think they have made it clear with what you have to follow.
You may refer to the rule explanation guideline for detailed information https://pika-network.net/rules-explanations/, or this SS instead if you are lazy.
View attachment 86165
im not even finna bother go read what @gamerboy_50 wrote and come back and tell me its the rules they set. if thats the case then why was the guy he reported not muted? he violated the chat by swearing which is also against the rules and wasnt punished, why bro? cant they all follow the same rules? lmfao

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Ye, they do need to explain what's a public chat and what's a private chat, don't they?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
It would be better if he could send the ss of the evidence for further discussion

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
It would be better if he could send the ss of the evidence for further discussion
They already said it was denied because it was in party chat. Swearing, spamming and neg behaviour isn't punished in party chats and the reason this person was punished was because to my knowledge game chats aren't considered private chats

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
They already said it was denied because it was in party chat. Swearing, spamming and neg behaviour isn't punished in party chats and the reason this person was punished was because to my knowledge game chats aren't considered private chats
if they are not visible to the public they should be considered private chats.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Then how should "private" be defined? Is the team chat in quadruple bedwars considered private? or a public lobby with only 2 players considered private?

qHadz

Pika Lover
What he did there is entirely valid, it doesn't matter if he is angry or not, we punish based on a set rule base, whenever that happens.
Makes sense, I do not really agree with it but i see your point

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
The real point is that in parties you choose the players that are in your party and they are mostly friends while in games chat they may or may not be someone you choose so anyone that does something in that chat will be punished if you think rules shouldn't apply to match chats then any random player playing with you can swear or break any rule and won't be punished so I don't know about what you said but the point about rules applicable in match chats is clear

Last edited: