Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ungluecklicher

I got on for some ranked on practice today and i queued this helper rank named Ungluecklicher when i lagged out three times resulting to him critting me out, as i was winning i obviously got annoyed. Anyways my ping got back to normal so i proceed to beat him like 5-6 times even 10 potting him like 3 of them so i type in chat LMFAO cause it was rly funny and then he proceeds to mute me for 30 days LOL im posting this cuz i wanna hear other peoples opinions on who is on the right here :D #freeglorpseScreenshot 2024-01-08 183006.png @Ungluecklicher

Last edited:

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
I got on for some ranked on practice today and i queued this helper rank named Ungluecklicher when i lagged out three times resulting to him critting me out, as i was winning i obviously got annoyed. Anyways my ping got back to normal so i proceed to beat him like 5-6 times even 10 potting him like 3 of them so i type in chat LMFAO cause it was rly funny and then he proceeds to mute me for 30 days LOL im posting this cuz i wanna hear other peoples opinions on who is on the right here :D #freeglorpseView attachment 85998
Your punishment is valid, u got muted for spamming/flooding the chat and u were punished for a month since this is your 5th offence.

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
Sending an unnecessarily long message with random/repeated characters is considered flooding the chat even if it's a single message
it was necessary to depict the heavily inspired emotions from railing ts outta him 💯 (wasnt global chat so ur argument jus seems pointless to me gn)

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello theyhateglorpse,

If you would like to make an appeal for a ban, mute, or warning in game or in the forums, please go and make an appeal to the Punishment Appeal forums. Please provide a detailed explanation of why you have been banned, muted, or warned, why they should revoke it, and any extra information that you think is relevant. Further, when you have successfully done your report, please do not create multiple responses and do not make false statements. Also, please do not pressure the staff to respond.

Sending an unnecessarily long message with random/repeated characters is considered flooding the chat even if it's a single message
I do agree with what @ABDMK12413 says, but personally, I think he was a bit too harsh on the punishment. But, like I said above, if you do not think that your punishment was valid, do make an appeal.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

mvrt

Pika Member
I got on for some ranked on practice today and i queued this helper rank named Ungluecklicher when i lagged out three times resulting to him critting me out, as i was winning i obviously got annoyed. Anyways my ping got back to normal so i proceed to beat him like 5-6 times even 10 potting him like 3 of them so i type in chat LMFAO cause it was rly funny and then he proceeds to mute me for 30 days LOL im posting this cuz i wanna hear other peoples opinions on who is on the right here :D #freeglorpseView attachment 85998
Free glorpse lmfao (staff cant handle a loss)

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
Hello theyhateglorpse,

If you would like to make an appeal for a ban, mute, or warning in game or in the forums, please go and make an appeal to the Punishment Appeal forums. Please provide a detailed explanation of why you have been banned, muted, or warned, why they should revoke it, and any extra information that you think is relevant. Further, when you have successfully done your report, please do not create multiple responses and do not make false statements. Also, please do not pressure the staff to respond.

I do agree with what @ABDMK12413 says, but personally, I think he was a bit too harsh on the punishment. But, like I said above, if you do not think that your punishment was valid, do make an appeal.

Kind regards,
- cOdEx567 -

PD: If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.
Bet i js couldnt find the appeal forums thus the thread

qHadz

Pika Lover
Your punishment is valid, u got muted for spamming/flooding the chat and u were punished for a month since this is your 5th offence.
Is it really flooding? It was just 2 messages (even if they were "spam like") , and not even in a public channel, but in a private 1v1 game where nobody else could see it? Does that really deserve a 30 day mute for flooding?

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Is it really flooding? It was just 2 messages (even if they were "spam like") , and not even in a public channel, but in a private 1v1 game where nobody else could see it? Does that really deserve a 30 day mute for flooding?
I don't know much about practice and wether spamming/flooding in the game channel can be punished, but if it is then the mute is valid.
The 30 days mute isn't because of the severity of their message, it's because this is their 5th time getting punished for it.

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
I don't know much about practice and wether spamming/flooding in the game channel can be punished, but if it is then the mute is valid.
The 30 days mute isn't because of the severity of their message, it's because this is their 5th time getting punished for it.
justifying a staff abusing power is so weird dawg stop glazing

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What he did there is entirely valid, it doesn't matter if he is angry or not, we punish based on a set rule base, whenever that happens.

ign_osps

Pika Lover
It´s funny how this turned out to be just staff against mad pika players xd anyone else notice this ?

mvrt

Pika Member
It´s funny how this turned out to be just staff against mad pika players xd anyone else notice this ?
glorpse wasnt mad, glorpse beat the random newgen staff member like 7-0 in ranked btw so how bout you stop meat riding staff

gamerboy_50

Pika Member
Yo just realized something, If the "Game" Chat channel is a private channel such as party chat etc. Then your mute shouldn't apply because its private chat. I tried to report a guy for swearing in the party chat and a staff member (Wondermine) said chat rules do not apply in private chats, Am I right?

OP
OP
theyhateglorpse
I got mute for spamming in /msg so that’s definitely a valid punishment.

NO QUESTIONS ASKED
i see u have trouble reading i said i didnt spam, noone would take 2 msgs as spam unless they try and get u muted lol

YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER RANDOM