Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unban DeadPixel_

the_nerd1

Pika Member
unban dead pixel. dude was banned for anti kb with no proof.
he is my friend and doesnt deserve this. this is unfair. fdp hackers are allowed but laggong in a block = 10 year ban. but fr tho. pika has awful admins. good/chill admins are rare. so please pika network. unban my friend in an act of justice and stop banning random nons and fix the server!

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_1944-01-24_at_09.55.06.png
    Screen_Shot_1944-01-24_at_09.55.06.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 30

Sekiro

Great Reporter
They aren't banned, it's just an IP-Conflict. Tell them to appeal.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
I think you 2 are lying, the date might be correct, because the person who banned you is no longer a staff member

divertente

Great Reporter
I think you 2 are lying, the date might be correct, because the person who banned you is no longer a staff member
If what you're trying to say is that DeadPixel got banned in 2020 then I can assure you that you're wrong, I remember seeing him in-game a bit of time ago.

DeadPixel_

If what you're trying to say is that DeadPixel got banned in 2020 then I can assure you that you're wrong, I remember seeing him in-game a bit of time ago.
no, clayzee, i got banned on 2022 for a completely wrong reason, with a 2020 ban message, im tired of these clowns sayin stuff like "hEy I tHiNk YoUrE wRoNg oR lYiNg" like no man i got annoyingly false banned, and drew being a good friend decided to make a thread about it.

Ayush09870

unban dead pixel. dude was banned for anti kb with no proof.
he is my friend and doesnt deserve this. this is unfair. fdp hackers are allowed but laggong in a block = 10 year ban. but fr tho. pika has awful admins. good/chill admins are rare. so please pika network. unban my friend in an act of justice and stop banning random nons and fix the server!
This because of your internet connection or glitch.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
If you are using a vpn turn it off as someone with the same ip would already been banned earlier also if you are using static ip turn it into dynamic and try restarting your router.