Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban me!

joey_akoury

Today I got banned! From an admin called leo1516 he thought that I was screensharing for the reason that I wanna know
and I was in a call with my friend on WAHTSAPP on my phone. I understand very good that everyone can make mistakes.
My internet was really slow but he told me to download anydesk, so I told myself maybe I can get out of this situation!
I really loved this server every thing and detail. I would really want to get unban even tho i didin't do ANYTHING.
Thank you for your understanding

-joey_akoury

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
It says that you got banned for refusing to screenshare, meaning you were most likely being suspected of cheating. If you feel like your ban is unjustified, you can always make an appeal HERE

OP
OP
J

joey_akoury

It says that you got banned for refusing to screenshare, meaning you were most likely being suspected of cheating. If you feel like your ban is unjustified, you can always make an appeal HERE
yes i know but like i said my internet was slow + i was trying to get some time for it to load

ExodusNinja

Pika Lover
yes i know but like i said my internet was slow + i was trying to get some time for it to load
You could always try and reach out to the staff member that banned you and explain your situation. Although you said ''so I told myself maybe I can get out of this situation!''. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you were trying to avoid getting screenshared, then your ban is justified. However, I don't know what happened so the best shot you have, is by reaching out to him.

OP
OP
J

joey_akoury

You could always try and reach out to the staff member that banned you and explain your situation. Although you said ''so I told myself maybe I can get out of this situation!''. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you were trying to avoid getting screenshared, then your ban is justified. However, I don't know what happened so the best shot you have, is by reaching out to him.
i try to reach out he told he could not and i meant to get more time to the thing to load

OP
OP
J

joey_akoury

THE ONE THAT BANNED ME WOULD NOT RESPOUND PLS