Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban appeal

pero91

Ive been detected by the anti bot filter how and why idk i did grind a lot but i wasnt botting or anything.

PenguinLover1

Epic Pika
No I Didn’t Login In To My Alt On This Server My Alt Only Played JartexNetwork

Sincerely,
PenguinLover1

8vkpvp

Hello, I've been a part of your server for over half a year and my main account 8ck has been banned for no reason. Apparently i said "threats "in chat but i really haven't said anything. Maybe when i let my little brother play he might have said something bad resulting in my ban. I really apologize and hope you unban me asap because I've been playin on this server for 7 months now and don't want all my progress and hours played t ogo to waste.

Sincerely,

8vk

8vkpvp

Hello, I've been a part of your server for over half a year and my main account 8ck has been banned for no reason. Apparently i said "threats "in chat but i really haven't said anything. Maybe when i let my little brother play he might have said something bad resulting in my ban. I really apologize and hope you unban me asap because I've been playin on this server for 7 months now and don't want all my progress and hours played t ogo to waste.

Sincerely,

8vk
The name is 8vk not 8ck sorry typo**

JustToGoody

The Pika

Sincerely,

8vk
you know the thing when you said My Little Brother might have said something bad its really old no need to lie

ProGamer321

i got banned by an anti bot filter, but on the banns for me the last ban was 4 days ago. Username: prooogamer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-05 093119.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-05 093119.png
    666.7 KB · Views: 9

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Silver Wing

The Pika
YES click it ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
YES click it ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ