Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Unban all

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeLucky

Pika Lover
Username:
CallmeLucky​

Suggestion:
Unban all​

Detailed description:
I want staff to do unban all it will help alot of players ( not me bcs im not banned ) , but i want bcs some of my friends are banned and they are not getting unbanned , im not asking to unban the one's who are blacklisted just that ones who are like banned for some reason...​

Reason(s):
just do it ...​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree, tell me a time that they will unban everyone, time to get a hack client a day before they unban.

Boost

Great Reporter
BAN happen for a reason dont unban cheaters they dont deserve unban, bad suggestion should be denied
If they deserve a unban, they can always make a punishment appeal. There are a lot of ban evaders who will just casually get 100's of accounts unbanned because of the unban-all.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello CallMeLucky,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Very quality suggestion, but, unfortunately, it won't happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.