Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

umar1717

Ønce

Legendary Pika
ok im pro ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Ønce

Legendary Pika
ew ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

D

Deleted member 430

hey my names umar im best eu. previously blacklisted but thanks to my guy mrfrenco Im free. still doe 3 da mandem hope everyones having a good day. my time in the cells was not nice I almost dropped the soap a few times but thank god im free now. if you see me around you will see Im extra nice now hope u have a good day bye.
AYY I remember you. You tried to scam me. epic

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
JerryMine spoke ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
omg the gay spoke so gay this thread got infected with his gayness we must bring uppergrounds antigay potato to cure this thread from this gayness and get jerrymine into a gaylist then we must torture him with his gayness in his basement, then we pay everyon 1$ to go to the museum and call jerrymine gay there then jerrymine will escape the museum with his gay powers then he will go to gay planet and call everyone gay there and then everyone will say ''gay speaking about gays'' then upper will call him gay on every platform in this existance then jerrymine will become hyper mega gay, which is above 2000% of gayness

AuloraIsGood

Banned
omg the gay spoke so gay this thread got infected with his gayness we must bring uppergrounds antigay potato to cure this thread from this gayness and get jerrymine into a gaylist then we must torture him with his gayness in his basement, then we pay everyon 1$ to go to the museum and call jerrymine gay there then jerrymine will escape the museum with his gay powers then he will go to gay planet and call everyone gay there and then everyone will say ''gay speaking about gays'' then upper will call him gay on every platform in this existance then jerrymine will become hyper mega gay, which is above 2000% of gayness
uh....
( What do you mean ? )

Silver Wing

The Pika
ok im pro ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Hey pro
me nub, nice to meet u

Blazemon

The Pika
hey my names umar im best eu. previously blacklisted but thanks to my guy mrfrenco Im free. still doe 3 da mandem hope everyones having a good day. my time in the cells was not nice I almost dropped the soap a few times but thank god im free now. if you see me around you will see Im extra nice now hope u have a good day bye.
hi umar u sound like a pretty cool guy, now bye