Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do u Agree with me boiz ?

• Total voters

MissawKidd

I’d say the troll kit is one of the best kits , it have alot and alot of benefits and its cheap (4k coins) wich u can get in like 2 to 4 days of playing it have alot of uses :
you can Trap people with it
you can clutch with it
u can make alot of things with the string u get from it like a Rod,Bow,Exc......
and alot more (i probably forgot)
even tho i dont know what the other levels do in this kit but damn 4k coins for this kit is Broken .

Let me know if u agree with me ;) , and let me know if i forgot something .

Blazemon

The Pika
I’d say the troll kit is one of the best kits , it have alot and alot of benefits and its cheap (4k coins) wich u can get in like 2 to 4 days of playing it have alot of uses :
you can Trap people with it
you can clutch with it
u can make alot of things with the string u get from it like a Rod,Bow,Exc......
and alot more (i probably forgot)
even tho i dont know what the other levels do in this kit but damn 4k coins for this kit is Broken .

Let me know if u agree with me ;) , and let me know if i forgot something .
At first u didn't out a reason why it is broken
at second the kit is reasonably priced snd rarely used still because enderman is like the best kit and if u want more people to review this u should go to suggestions and suggest it it's more active and u will get more reasons why if this is not enough

Blazemon

The Pika
At first u didn't out a reason why it is broken
at second the kit is reasonably priced snd rarely used still because enderman is like the best kit and if u want more people to review this u should go to suggestions and suggest it it's more active and u will get more reasons why if this is not enough
By da way i voted for no

crazysteve79

The Pika
Been playing skywar's over year's didn't even knew it existed only few kits i have seen are donator kits,Eman Kit,Block's Kit,Cobweb Kit (idk the name) and barely seen phantom kit used.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I will say Neutral ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

_MrDynamite

Pika Member
Been playing skywar's over year's didn't even knew it existed only few kits i have seen are donator kits,Eman Kit,Block's Kit,Cobweb Kit (idk the name) and barely seen phantom kit used.
W8 its been a year sheee.Time flies.Also theres a bunny kit which literly no one uses

crazysteve79

The Pika
@crazysteve79 this "cobweb kit" is called troll lmfaooo
: / i must be writing on this thread with some real crack if its torll kit just add shrp1 dia sword and cobweb are fine it will be good to use either shrp 1 or kb1 sharp 1 will be criting situation and kb 1 will be for knocking off and maybe clutch with cobweb

Blazemon

The Pika
: / i must be writing on this thread with some real crack if its torll kit just add shrp1 dia sword and cobweb are fine it will be good to use either shrp 1 or kb1 sharp 1 will be criting situation and kb 1 will be for knocking off and maybe clutch with cobweb
Troll kit also has kb1 or kb2 stick kn it lol