Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TpTrappers,Scammers,Free-WorldFly-BowKIlls,PvpHACKERS

Do You Like TpTrappers,Scammers,Free-WorldFly-BowKIlls,PvpHACKERS

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostedGamer09

Hey,Its Me FrostedGamer09 Im Here To Tell That Theres Different Kinds Of Issues In OPFac1 So Im Here To Show You Them A Scammer:Name Is xXThunderNinjaXx I Was Trying/Testing Him For He Is A Scammer,The Answer Is.Yes,He Is A Scammer. Next TpTrappers:Yes.OpFac1 Has So Many TpTrappers As You Can See Or Hear From Othersw Next Free-WorldFly-BowKills:I Have Experienced This Apparently I Have A Raid And Invited Anyone
Else To Join Me Then This Happend,A Arrow From An Anonymous Guy And You,Well Fall Down And Meet Death Naturally/Expectedly. Finally Hackers:Yes! Very True For Example,Our Base It Was Very Deep Underground And I Only Putted Chest Everywhere Full Of Nothing! Then After 24/7 It Was Raided Chest Wrecked,Wall Is Wrecked Everything Is Wrecked But I Notice A Hole In The Ceiling.Yes,He/She Was Using ChestESP.If This DOes Not Prove Any. I Dont Know Any Will.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey,

I dont really get the point of posting this, but I`ll explain a bit.

Scamming is allowed in all pvp servers.
Tp-trapping is not allowed so you need to record them and report them the here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports
Also hackers and other violators can be reported there. Make sure to have video proof by it. Otherwise he/she wont be banned.

Hope you understand this a bit. Questions can be asked in a conversation.

-Davidva

OP
OP
FrostedGamer09

FrostedGamer09

Hey,

I dont really get the point of posting this, but I`ll explain a bit.

Scamming is allowed in all pvp servers.
Tp-trapping is not allowed so you need to record them and report them the here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports
Also hackers and other violators can be reported there. Make sure to have video proof by it. Otherwise he/she wont be banned.

Hope you understand this a bit. Questions can be asked in a conversation.

-Davidva

Ok Thx For Replying Ill Make Sure I Record them To Have Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.