Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

toxic admins

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so many admins are toxic
Hello duiduix,

Why do you think that? Can you elaborate more, please, so I can know why you think that? If you want, you can start a conversation with me on Discord or here. I am very curious to see why.

But if this is a joke, please do not spread this type of information around, as a joke could turn into something worse. Lastly, do not talk about things that are not related to the subforums.
Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
You should explain why you think that some admins are toxic. I mean if they punish you for a legit reason then its a you problem.
And you are not the first to say that admins are toxic for no reason, those exploiters also said that when they got their stats reset.

I mean hay, I also have some problem with pika team but I cant explain why. That's why I never made a post about how toxic admins are.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
so many admins are toxic
lol why are you saying such things??
You should explain why you think that some admins are toxic. I mean if they punish you for a legit reason then its a you problem.
And you are not the first to say that admins are toxic for no reason, those exploiters also said that when they got their stats reset.

I mean hay, I also have some problem with pika team but I cant explain why. That's why I never made a post about how toxic admins are.
bro you used to be high renker and u hab warnings from your ex subordinate :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Otherside

Great Reporter
lol why are you saying such things??

bro you used to be high renker and u hab warnings from your ex subordinate :ROFLMAO::unsure:
So what? does that made me a careless hater of pika network?

Those are the things that I have done wrong, and I never cried about it.
If you are talking about post farming warning, well those are pretty common.

So thats why now I comment more seriously.