Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

To the Pika-network staff team. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
So as we all know pika has been fractured 2 times in the last 10 weeks. First i want to say something to the hackers: Hackers kys, if opskyblock gets reset kys some more because i made a full god set of tools, weapons and armor yesterday and if it gets reset your lucky this isn't real life. To staff. Pika staff team, once you guys fix what ever the hackers did dont release pika to the public until its 100% ok not idk if this is gonna work lets test it (goes public). Make all the tests you guys need to do then release it people may not be happy with my suggestion idc haters gonna hate. So do all the tests you need to do make it tip top shape then release it to the public until your happy with what work you have done. Mostly aimed at Boomer (boomclaw) because he is the one in charge of pika's technical stuff so boomer (ily) if you fix it #VoteBoomClawForOwner :p.

Your Loyal Player -Icey

Davidva

Veteran
Um... Boomclaw is 14 and i dont think he`s good enough for owner lol. With this i dont say he is bad. He`s doing pretty good but not good for leading staff etc.

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
lol it was just like a lil joke or somethin but boomclaw is like the ITT Tech guy

Boomclaw

Veteran
Um... Boomclaw is 14 and i dont think he`s good enough for owner lol. With this i dont say he is bad. He`s doing pretty good but not good for leading staff etc.

Thanks - bringing up my age because you struggle to bring up any other valid points.

EAGLE3y3

Veteran
Dont worry our dear Pika players.... Pika will rise up again with more glory... for it we need all of our members and staffs decent & lovely support.

Deseration

Banned
Is that seriously the only point you can give? His age?
Yes, maybe he is 14 but that doesn't mean he is not compatible for being an owner. If you disagree with something and the only point you give is "age", that means @Boomclaw is good/smart enough for the job but you have to say his age as an excuse just because. He is more intellegent and more successful than you will ever be in the next 20 years of your existence. So please, if you have an argument please make it a valid one.

Davidva

Veteran
Thanks - bringing up my age because you struggle to bring up any other valid points.
I DONT say your bad. Working with systems and codes your good for Pika but you struggle with managing a staff team.

Davidva

Veteran

Yes, maybe he is 14 but that doesn't mean he is not compatible for being an owner. If you disagree with something and the only point you give is "age", that means @Boomclaw is good/smart enough for the job but you have to say his age as an excuse just because. He is more intellegent and more successful than you will ever be in the next 20 years of your existence. So please, if you have an argument please make it a valid one.
If your not blind you can see another point. "Not good for leading a staff team!"

Boomclaw

Veteran
yep pika dying as I always say :D sorry staff and boomclaw is 14? WTF

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Brisngr

Pika Lover
MoazWaleed is correct.
We Should Support Pika Staff And Wait till it 100% Secured.
Regards,
Brisgnr <3

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover

Please dont take me saying #VoteBoomClawForOwner for real because i was just making a joke no need to insult anyone either

Cloudz

Yoeri doesn't know 90% of the staff team and he is owner, what is your point? Oh and you're*
Yoeri isnt required to manage a staff team, but as manager boomclaw was and you can see how that went... No hate towards him since i still like him, just dont agree with some decisions.

MouraThat

Veteran
Yoeri isnt required to manage a staff team, but as manager boomclaw was and you can see how that went... No hate towards him since i still like him, just dont agree with some decisions.
boomclaw was never staff mangaer , yeori has more of a duty then boom to manage the staff team yet boom managed it more

Status
Not open for further replies.