Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

to: staffs (please read)

Rokisen

To: PikaNetwork Staffs, admins, and mods

Bedwars seems to be like the most popular gamemode in this whole server.
I have noticed that there are so many hackers, (there is at least 3 EVERY GAME) and there are almost no anticheats. (I think I saw a kill aura check once) There are definitely so much reach hacks, anti knockback, killaura, bed break hacks (they just walked up to our bed without breaking anything and it was gone), autoclicker, aim assist, and etc. Also, people are so proud and blatant about using hacks. They literally brag about hacking/using unfair advantages.

I've seen one with a 8 block reach, and they were so blatant about it. And they don't care that they're admitting to using cheats. since prison's release and reset, all the staffs and admins are usually playing OP prison, not even moderating OP prison while they're playing. I checked the server rules today, and I saw that inappropriate names/nicknames/clan names/faction names/gang names are supposed to be a warn and then changed, but this one guy on OP prison has their gang name to the n word and they're on gang top, but no moderator has found that or warned them yet. I am not trying to say that this server or the people who are associated with it are bad, and this is clearly on the line and level of criticism and feedback. A lot of ranks on skyblock get away with spamming, flooding, insulting other people, saying nsfw content, swearing because no staffs are online, moderating the servers. One guy on skyblock even said in public chat that he sells child p*rnography to the black market. (censoring because it is inappropriate content and it's disgusting)

Another incident with the staffs was that there was a trial staff (his username was _ItsToby25) in skyblock. There was a spammer in all chat that was flooding the chat with 'you give me 100mil' for about 20 minutes straight without stopping. A lot of other players told that player to stop flooding the chat, but the spammer wouldn't stop and even in game message spammed other people to give them money. (/ignore is also a paid feature, and I haven't donated or paid to this server.) The spammer would spam in my dms to give them money, so I told them to shut the f*ck up. (which is against the swearing rules) The trial staff who was present during this has warned me and muted me. They did not take any further steps with the spammer instead of a mute, which happend like 30 minutes after he started spamming. I do not have any physical evidence for this, due to not being equipped with software to do so when it happened.

In conclusion,
The staffs aren't active enough other than to play OP prisons all the time, there are many hackers in the game that should already be banned but aren't, and the moderators of the server aren't punishing people the correct way. My suggestion to this server should get more moderators to be more active, (I checked the Discord, there are a lot of staffs but no one is active on the actual servers.) add more anti cheats and moderate PvP servers more often, and reinforce the rules and make them more clear to first time players. (maybe add a /rules or a /report command)

Thank you for reading this, I hope you all have a great day and maybe consider these suggestions and feedback.
-Rokisen

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Staffs are humans, they need to be active on both discord and Minecraft..
And if u find any hackers record them and report on the forums.

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Rokisen

I will agree with you that 80% of the staff team only plays prison as soon as they enter and they do not see anything else if they do not need it. But this is understandable because like you are those people who play on a daily basis and you can not blame them for that because they are simply not robots. But if you constantly find cheaters and there is no staff member online then you can make a report with this link Here so that they can see it and react as soon as possible with your help.

If you think the server needs more staff members then feel free to apply with this link Here. Make sure you read the requirements first Here before applying for staff.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
I mean this is pika this server is so corrupted that you can buy unban and unmute in the store and it is fucking hillarius the entire staff team and server is corrupt also I don't think that they will ever try to fix the hacker problem even a little bit since it has been like this since years

Oh_myMinecraft

Epic Pika
I mean this is pika this server is so corrupted that you can buy unban and unmute in the store and it is fucking hillarius the entire staff team and server is corrupt also I don't think that they will ever try to fix the hacker problem even a little bit since it has been like this since years
the hackers ban evade by using alts. They don't actually buy an unban

OP
OP
Rokisen

Rokisen

Staffs are humans, they need to be active on both discord and Minecraft..
And if u find any hackers record them and report on the forums.
Yes, I get staffs are humans. They do need to be active on the discord and the minecraft. But, the only thing I don’t like is that the staffs don’t really moderate at all unless they need to. They leave the hackers to us, (even though there are way too many of them to even count.) It’s to the point where you can’t join a bedwars/skywars game without a hacker with unfair modifications. And it’s unclear to how to even report them or if it even is allowed, because they don’t make the rules clear to first time players.

OP
OP
Rokisen

Rokisen

Hello, Rokisen

I will agree with you that 80% of the staff team only plays prison as soon as they enter and they do not see anything else if they do not need it. But this is understandable because like you are those people who play on a daily basis and you can not blame them for that because they are simply not robots. But if you constantly find cheaters and there is no staff member online then you can make a report with this link Here so that they can see it and react as soon as possible with your help.

If you think the server needs more staff members then feel free to apply with this link Here. Make sure you read the requirements first Here before applying for staff.

Hello, thank you for the kind reply. The fact that the staff, who are supposed to moderate the servers, are not and it’s fine because they’re human isn’t understandable in my point. Yes, I get that they can’t moderate every single server every single second. But, what I don’t get is why they aren’t moderating anything. They should be doing something to help the server, and they’re job to do that is moderate the server to see if there’s any rule breakers. If that isn’t the job for staffs, what is tit? If it is the staff’s job, why aren’t they doing anything?

Krekkers

Event Coordinator
Veteran
Hello, Rokisen

you are everywhere

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
What do you mean there's no anticheat, it literally kicks legit players its that good

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
hacker problem is always serious in crack server. player can change their ip in order to let them have unlimited account for hacking. But actually the best way to solve the problem is that when ever you see a player hacking or doing sth violate the pika rule, you should rec the evidence to get them ban. this is the most easiest way to solve it. Better then saying staff doing nothing

if you report, staff will reply it. But if you take no action just saying the hacker problem is serious, this will ever exist.

Krekkers

Event Coordinator
Veteran
hacker problem is always serious in crack server. player can change their ip in order to let them have unlimited account for hacking. But actually the best way to solve the problem is that when ever you see a player hacking or doing sth violate the pika rule, you should rec the evidence to get them ban. this is the most easiest way to solve it. Better then saying staff doing nothing

if you report, staff will reply it. But if you take no action just saying the hacker problem is serious, this will ever exist.
if you read inbetween the lines he says that they are working on improving the anticheat.
ps. the staff take action

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
anticheat - the first detect to let him ban
player report - the second layer to ensure he got ban
staff spec - never happen unless they are playing in that game too.

_ImSiwan

Moderator & Event Manager
Staff Member
Another incident with the staffs was that there was a trial staff (his username was _ItsToby25) in skyblock. There was a spammer in all chat that was flooding the chat with 'you give me 100mil' for about 20 minutes straight without stopping. A lot of other players told that player to stop flooding the chat, but the spammer wouldn't stop

Yayks, thanks for the mention but as far as I know I never let any kind of rule breaking go unpunished especially chat related when i'm in the server. Another thing is there are steps to punishments, you could read the rules for that. The guy you're saying must've only been warned as first offense. Also there's a thing called screenshot, no software is necessary, you could press f2 ingame to take a screenshot and upload it within seconds on sites like imgur or lightshot. Even IF someone was spamming you or anything in private, you'll have you take a screenshot for that. And IF he was spamming you, swearing is NEVER necessary for that, it takes a few seconds or minutes to take a screenshot and upload it. Also you can always report rule breakers in the forums, if you don't have a screenrecorder or a screenrecorder lowers your fps, u could always use replay mod

In conclusion,
The staffs aren't active enough other than to play OP prisons all the time, there are many hackers in the game that should already be banned but aren't, and the moderators of the server aren't punishing people the correct way. My suggestion to this server should get more moderators to be more active, (I checked the Discord, there are a lot of staffs but no one is active on the actual servers.) add more anti cheats and moderate PvP servers more often, and reinforce the rules and make them more clear to first time players.

Staffs also have personal lives, we can't be on 24/7 and considering we're also players. We literally check servers when a player comes up to the server we're currently at and asks for assistance, unless we're busy or doing something in the gamemode we're in. Yes, there are alot of hackers and that's inevitable because pika is a cracked server and hackers who gets banned just uses an alt on a VPN. The anticheat is good considering even legit plauers gets kicked sometimes. Rules are always reinforced properly, if not that's why appeals exists. Rules are literally in the forums, staffs can't just keep on explaining every rule everytime if there are rules already posted in the forums. You can always report here in the forums it takes a few minutes to take a screenshot upload and report, if you found a hacker report it too, if you can't use a screenrecorder because it lowers ur fps, you could always use replay mod to avoid fps drops.

Hello .....
Good Day to You......
I am writing this to bring to your attention the fact that that my ip has been banned and is saying that it is a bot........i dont know why but i think this may have happend due to me mistakenly Login with my single player Mod Accont with forge..........can you plz unban me ....since it was a sincere mistake......
My user name is That_Otaku_on_YT

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
QUOTE]
Hello .....
Good Day to You......
I am writing this to bring to your attention the fact that that my ip has been banned and is saying that it is a bot........i dont know why but i think this may have happend due to me mistakenly Login with my single player Mod Accont with forge..........can you plz unban me ....since it was a sincere mistake......
if you got ban, you may make a appeal

I used only one registered Tlauncher account......but before I had registered that .....I did have a Non Tlauncher account.... Meaning.. I did not register on the website of Tlauncher...... But later my friend showed me how to use the skin feature of Tlauncher...... But I needed to register first.....on Tlauncher website....... So then I registered with my account name ...That_Otaku_on_YT... Before that I was playing as Fahim_Legends.....so that's why I think it was showing two different usernames..sry for the inconveniences..... So now I only play as That_Otaku_on_YT

_ImSiwan

Moderator & Event Manager
Staff Member
How about IP ban?
If you read the rules, it clearly states that using illegal modifications (hacking) is punished with ip ban, but people tend to make an alt and use vpn.

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello .....
Good Day to You......
Make an unban appeal .