Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

To Everybody that hates people that use Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Hey everybody,

I'm pretty new on this server. But i'm not new to MC and i'm not new to online MC either. I have been playing on several international servers, I have created servers, and I have been staff on servers. Right now, I just want to play for a while.

There are a few things though, that I have seen on all MC servers. And that is hackers and people that hate hackers. (and there is hackers that say they hate hackers, but I will not get into that discussion here).

You can be assured that a server staff team does all they can within their power to limit the impact of hackers on their server(s). I have never ever played on a server, nor been otherwise allied to a server where the staff team did not put all their effort into creating a better player experience for players. And that includes making it less attractive for people to use hacks. You cannot prevent people from using hacked clients unfortunately, it's the way things are.
But there is something else that always shows up. And that is the way other players treat this issue. And here is what it comes down to: If you as a player want to get rid of hackers, you will need to report them in the ways the server staff needs you to report them.
So in the case of Pika, that means, you file a report here:

https://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/

There is no other way !! Putting posts in other forums, will not work. Shouting for staff ingame, usually will not work. In fact, it is against the server rules on Op Fac 2. (idk about other servers). Posting on forums on how many hackers there are, will not help either. The only way to get less hackers is if the player community will turn against them, and do what they have to do to get them banned.

Simply deny to pvp them. It will take their fun away. And if you see them pvp, or use hacks in other ways, record them, report them. That's all you need to do !!

Good luck, and happy new year.

The Old Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.